Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I HATE Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2011
I have to say that I am really enjoying MooShu.

When I find an area too hard, I just back and do a few dungeons that I have done before and level up a bit more. I get a nice chunk of gold and items out of it as well.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Rachael125 wrote:
bome1 wrote:
Rachael125 wrote:
Dear bome1,
I found Mooshu quite annoying also, but I disliked Marleybone
a lot more than Mooshu.
Your boss solution is either get together with friends and team up,
or you could always ask me to help since I have plenty of time free :)
You could also buy minions from the crowns shop if you use crowns.
Your music solution-turn your volume down or mute the music. If you go into your spellbook, the first to last button in there is and Options button. Click it and you can click the Sound Options which is the 3 key and you can mute your music. I always have my music off because I find it annoying also.
I totally don't understand your sheep issue
Go to the Bazaar in Olde Town in Wizard City for Amulets.
Almost lastly ^.^ getting through the Cave of Solitude is a little hard. I recommend walking on the sides as much as you can, and always watch for monstors coming your way ;)
Lastly, Youkai is in Tree of Life, I recommend looking at your map when you get in there and then you can try mostly all the buildings.
Good luck!! :D

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)
Sry I don't think you got what I meant. I was trying to say that I HATED Marleybone and liked Mooshu. Sorry for the confusion!

Dear bome1,
Oh, well if you need answers to any of your problems I gave solutions to you :) Sorry \=

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)
Thx!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
The music is kind of irratating, but i got through it in 2 days tops...i had a lot of friends, so I suggest buddying up with people!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
So you don't want it to be difficult. I wish MooShu Was HARDER. :P
Dustin SummerBlade Level 13 Fire/Death

ya same here. and btw there isn't ANY sheep in mooshu is there?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
bome1 wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu a lot. Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo), it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved), the music is annoying, the sheep keep getting lost, there's no amulet shop, I can't get through the Cave of Solitude, and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!). I HATE Moo Shu. :x

I think you messed up typing this. You HATE Mooshu and LOVE Marleybone? Bad joke.

i think they also said they hate mooshu because it isnt marleybone?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
tatermater04 wrote:

I love all the worlds. How could you hate it?
:?

I agree with you. All the worlds are great.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
can you please come down why cant people come down and think about asking nicely to kingsisle tod o something

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu a lot.

Eh, it's okay.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo),.

The bosses are too easy.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved),

Hate to break it to you here, but every world that isn't Marleybone isn't gonna be Marleybone.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
the music is annoying,

I like the battle music a lot.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
the sheep keep getting lost,

Huh?

yummyshrimpies wrote:
there's no amulet shop,

There's a Bazaar for a reason.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
I can't get through the Cave of Solitude,

Be patient. It's pretty simple if you find a strategy to move around those Diseased Water Spirits and Enraged Krakens, and find friends to help with bosses.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!).

He's in the Tree of Life, I think.

yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu. :x

It's fine just the way it is. I don't mean to be offensive, but you're gonna have to put up with it if you wanna progress with the storyline.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu a lot. Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo), it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved), the music is annoying, the sheep keep getting lost, there's no amulet shop, I can't get through the Cave of Solitude, and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!). I HATE Moo Shu. :x

Marleybone was more fun than mooshu ,in my opinion, but I still liked mooshu. Sure there are better worlds out there but I like it. After all, it does have sidewalks in most of the w.orld

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Defender
Apr 24, 2011
yummyshrimpies wrote:

if this is all you're complaining about then you have a valid arguement lol.

- john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 23 adept necromancer
john thundermancer level 20 adept diviner

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I loved Mooshu, hated Marleybone, LOL.
Aside from Youkai, there is also a second optional boss in Tree of Life by the name of Akuji that used to drop pets, and IMHO, the best non-auction gear in Mooshu comes from Yakedo, the extra boss in Crimson Fields. Finding the lost sheep is no worse than looking for lost bears and wolves in Grizzleheim or lost crew members in Celestia. At least it goes faster than killing x-number of mobs to collect x-number of drops.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:
The music is anoying in Moo Shu? The music is more anoying in Marleybone. To much calanking. It made my head bang. Moo Shu music is much more soothing.

Yours Truly,
Nathan Lifesord (level 23 Thurigist)
Nathan Bluestone (level 70 Pyro)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:

Well, I think MooShu is epic and Marleybone stinks. Even though I <3 England (I'm American), the monsters were REALLY annoying. And look at the other people's quotes, they'll help. If you really want a better amulet, go to the Bazaar.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
yummyshrimpies wrote:

mooshu is EASY dragonspyre is harder and so is celestia and wintertusk
and for the record i love mooshu and HATE marleybone

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
About the bosses being too hard...
Just buy some minions during a hard battle with crowns. That's what I always do. :)

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I LOVED it, up until the cave of solitude, then it got boring, confusing, and hard. 3 worst things I would look for in a world. But marleybone is funner than then after, and during the cave of solitude...

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I love mooshu its awesome i like the cool chinese kind of theme and the music i like too and if you need an amulet shop there is one in wiz city marleybone and krokotopia :D

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
bome1 wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:

I think you messed up typing this. You HATE Mooshu and LOVE Marleybone? Bad joke.
yea marleybone is the horrible world it is all the things you just said but it has a amulate shop

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:

I didnt know there wasnt an amulet shop. I thought amulets were included in the jewelery shop. Try the bazaar. The prices are really cheap and it has stuff from all around the spiral.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I'm the opposite- I LOVED Moo Shu and disliked Marleybone! I find any excuse to go to Moo Shu, and I'll find any excuse to stay away form Marleybone!

Moo Shu is so beautiful. It's like a Chinese paradise! The music is cultural yet westernized, and the overall atmosphere is beauty and serenity. I love that the outer areas are the 4 seasons according to Bamboo. Very clever!

Maybe it's my real life feelings- I hate the city, love the country, but Marleybone made me feel anxious and dirty. The rooftops were so obnoxious to navigate without having to fight, and there was garbage everywhere (although that's very authentic for city life).

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
mooshu is boring it have hard boses and those ninja pigs are strong my friend are offline and i get bored :(

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
yummyshrimpies wrote:

MooShu was the easiest world for me. It's like any other.