Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I HATE Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
So you don't want it to be difficult. I wish MooShu Was HARDER. :P
Dustin SummerBlade Level 13 Fire/Death
are you in mooshu if so WOW

Survivor
May 23, 2009
dydelrio wrote:
bome1 wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu a lot. Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo), it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved), the music is annoying, the sheep keep getting lost, there's no amulet shop, I can't get through the Cave of Solitude, and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!). I HATE Moo Shu. :x

I think you messed up typing this. You HATE Mooshu and LOVE Marleybone? Bad joke.
yea marleybone is the horrible world it is all the things you just said but it has a amulate shop

You guys might wanna check out "MarleyBone, is it worth it?" that I made. I stated other issues in MB.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu a lot. Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo), it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved), the music is annoying, the sheep keep getting lost, there's no amulet shop, I can't get through the Cave of Solitude, and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!). I HATE Moo Shu. :x

OMG if your complaining about Mooshu being to hard wait till you get to celestia, wintertusk, and Zafaria and then your going to complain about those places being to hard. learn some skill in wizard101

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
bome1 wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:

I think you messed up typing this. You HATE Mooshu and LOVE Marleybone? Bad joke.
Amen. I HATE MARLEYBONE! MooShu is awesome, though. Marleybone was drab, boring, long, hard, and strange. I hated almost everything about Marleybone, except the spoof on Sherlock Holmes.

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 34)
Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
bome1 wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:

Amen. I HATE MARLEYBONE! MooShu is awesome, though. Marleybone was drab, boring, long, hard, and strange. I hated almost everything about Marleybone, except the spoof on Sherlock Holmes.

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 34)
Sorcerer

:-) yea MARLEYBONE was soooooo slow

Galen Strongsword
lvl 56 Sorcerer