Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I HATE Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I HATE Moo Shu a lot. Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo), it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved), the music is annoying, the sheep keep getting lost, there's no amulet shop, I can't get through the Cave of Solitude, and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!). I HATE Moo Shu. :x

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
yummyshrimpies wrote:
I HATE Moo Shu a lot. Why? The bosses are too hard (exept for Yochimo), it's not MARLEYBONE (a world I loved), the music is annoying, the sheep keep getting lost, there's no amulet shop, I can't get through the Cave of Solitude, and I can't find Youkai (I know he's hidden out there somewhere!). I HATE Moo Shu. :x

Youkai is in the Tree of Life. Go past Oakheart and enter the hut at the end of that road.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Ok.. I have different opinions. First, there is an amulet shop. Its called the bazaar, where pendants from all over all sold. And, Youkai is in the instance tree of life.

Jason 8)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
So you don't want it to be difficult. I wish MooShu Was HARDER. :P
Dustin SummerBlade Level 13 Fire/Death

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
You're kidding right? Mooshu was too easy i finished it in three day and it was my favorite world. These bosses are easy. Freinds make it quicker. Best of luck!

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:

I think you messed up typing this. You HATE Mooshu and LOVE Marleybone? Bad joke.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Dear bome1,
I found Mooshu quite annoying also, but I disliked Marleybone
a lot more than Mooshu.
Your boss solution is either get together with friends and team up,
or you could always ask me to help since I have plenty of time free :-)
You could also buy minions from the crowns shop if you use crowns.
Your music solution-turn your volume down or mute the music. If you go into your spellbook, the first to last button in there is and Options button. Click it and you can click the Sound Options which is the 3 key and you can mute your music. I always have my music off because I find it annoying also.
I totally don't understand your sheep issue
Go to the Bazaar in Olde Town in Wizard City for Amulets.
Almost lastly ^.^ getting through the Cave of Solitude is a little hard. I recommend walking on the sides as much as you can, and always watch for monstors coming your way ;)
Lastly, Youkai is in Tree of Life, I recommend looking at your map when you get in there and then you can try mostly all the buildings.
Good luck!! :-D

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Rachael125 wrote:
Dear bome1,
a lot more than Mooshu.
or you could always ask me to help since I have plenty of time free :)
Your music solution-turn your volume down or mute the music. If you go into your spellbook, the first to last button in there is and Options button. Click it and you can click the Sound Options which is the 3 key and you can mute your music. I always have my music off because I find it annoying also.
Almost lastly ^.^ getting through the Cave of Solitude is a little hard. I recommend walking on the sides as much as you can, and always watch for monstors coming your way ;)
Lastly, Youkai is in Tree of Life, I recommend looking at your map when you get in there and then you can try mostly all the buildings.
Good luck!! :D

Sincerly,
Sry I don't think you got what I meant. I was trying to say that I HATED Marleybone and liked Mooshu. Sorry for the confusion!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Mooshu is one of my fave worlds.

You should have friends for you to help. It decreases stress.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I'm a 38 fire wizard and I'm looking for people to help me with Mooshu my names Blaze Duskblade and I would love it if anyone wants to join me. I'm sure it would help you with your problems.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Shadow04979 wrote:
I'm a 38 fire wizard and I'm looking for people to help me with Mooshu my names Blaze Duskblade and I would love it if anyone wants to join me. I'm sure it would help you with your problems.

Would love to help u in mooshu. I have no idea how 2 add you.. Destiny Griffinfist.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
bome1 wrote:
Rachael125 wrote:
Dear bome1,
a lot more than Mooshu.

Sincerly,
Sry I don't think you got what I meant. I was trying to say that I HATED Marleybone and liked Mooshu. Sorry for the confusion!

Dear bome1,
Oh, well if you need answers to any of your problems I gave solutions to you :) Sorry \=

Sincerly,

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Supafreak12 wrote:
Mooshu is one of my fave worlds.

You should have friends for you to help. It decreases stress.
I think Mooshoo is the best world too! :D

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Shadow04979 wrote:
Im stuck on Crismon Fields its like the hardest dungen im a level 38 wizard too. :)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Ok i havn't reached moo shu yet but im dreaming of the day cuz u'm stuck in marley bone right now. The area is just so dul with all the grey and black, the only thing brightening it is the city lights. Also the elemental bosses are really getting on my nerves since i'm balance.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
bome1 wrote:
Rachael125 wrote:
Dear bome1,
a lot more than Mooshu.

Sincerly,
If you trying to say you hate marlybone then why did you make a "I HATE mooshu" forum?!?! if you actully hate marleybone

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:

Mooshu isn't all that hard, for me the only hard part about it is the life bosses like jade oni and stonebreaker, but thats just me i bet death students love that... Anyways mooshu is only difficult if you don't try, keep trying and eventually you WILL succeed. Gabrielle Earthleaf Level 42 Life/Balance

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Mooshu or Marleybone... I've learned to love them.

I used to HATE Marleybone and thought Mooshu took soooo long. But going through this on my 4th wizard now, it's going pretty quick and easy. Maybe because I know what to expect now, maybe because I've grown and learned more with the game.

And aside from the frustrating collection quests than can take a little longer, neither worlds seem that hard or tragic. There is definitely a variation on the approach for different schools but, it's just a matter of rethinking some spells and deck construction. Hang in there... you'll get through this...

My ice just got to Mooshu and already looking forward to Dragonspyre!

: )
Nora RavenSong - lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver - lvl 60 death
Nora SeaStone - lvl 60 storm
Ellie WinterBane - lvl 35 ice

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I love MooShu ^_^ Bosses are easy, there are sidewalks, quests are easy, etc. I liked MB, but it wasn't the best. I spent forever in MB. I was soo happy to get out of there. When I was doing Big Ben with my friend, when we finally finished we were so relieved to get out of MB!! MooShu is a nice break from the longness of MB. But I can't wait to get to DragonSpyre now. I only have until July then my membership runs out :P Happy Wizarding! ^_^

Ryan DarkRiver~
Level 37 Magus Necromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
bome1 wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:

I think you messed up typing this. You HATE Mooshu and LOVE Marleybone? Bad joke.

People have their own opionions. I love all the worlds personally, and I have been lucky enough to get a glimpse at them all! Now, here are my soulutions:
1. Bosses too hard: Are you SURE you have the best gear and deck arrangement for your school?

2. The Music is annoying: Turn your sound off!

3. No Amulet Shop: Keep looking and if all else fails, it's called the Bazaar

4. Can't get through the Cave of Solitude: Team up with some friends and keep trying.

5. Can't find Youkai: LOOK HARDER!

6. Can't find the sheep: Dude, Little Bow Peep feels the EXACT same way. Go talk to her about your troubles. Trust me, it will help.

7. It's not Marley Bone: Deal with it.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Explorer
May 25, 2009
i have the exact opposite opinion!

I hate marleybone because i always get pulled into battles and im on the sidewalk!
I love mooshu because its so pretty nice and calm there!
Anyway the bosses arent hard at all if you have good gear and alot of health.
marleybone isnt hard either its to east i beat it in 4 days!

Anyway friends always make any world easier to beat.
-Sarai griffen dust lvl 60 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Moo Shu is pretty easy for me... But, im in WinterTusk. It is so hard for me...

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:

I agree!! I am a Pyromancer, and I have powered through virtually everyone (solo!) so far using just Scald!