Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest Badge?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).

Does "Machine Master" mean you beat Kensington Park?

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
For me, it is the Grandmaster Pyromancer badge (no title), that's the highest you can go man!

P.S. I beat Malistaire, but everyone has Savior od the Spiral.
I saw a level 12 with it!

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I wear Machine Master a lot you get it for getting to a far spot in Kensington I don't know which spot though.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I currently wear the Aeronaut badge, it just sounds so cool! It kind of proves that you were born to fly and enjoy it, I suppose. :)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Coolest badges for me are: Undead Crusader, Loremaster, Machine Master, Ghost Buster, Drake Master, Dragonspyre Explorer and Technomancer (Its a cool badge even though i dont have it, its the hardest to get). Thats all my favorite badges including: Grandmaster Thumgature, thats all folks!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I like my "Draconian Slayer" but most of the time i dont wear a badge. Master Necromancer is cool enough!

//Richard Darkstone - Draconian Slayer

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Even though I'm much farther into the game than where this one is found, I think that "Sunken City Survivor" is the coolest badge. It sounds cool to say, for some reason.

Other than that, I'd have to say that "Blood of the Giants," is the coolest. Even though I don't have the badge...

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
speaking of which, does anybody know how to get magus thaumateurge badge? i am a lvl 30 magus thaumaturge,and i don't have that badge.the only ice-related badge i have is master diplomat.and i have no idea what a doplomat is. can anybody help me with getting journeyman and/or magus thaumaturge?

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I got this new one called Chitin Crusher I have never seen anybody before me with it. I wear it all the time.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Master of Death.
That's what Malistaire calls himself in the final battle.

Malistaire Drake wrote:
My brother Cyrus... You think you can stop me with a mere illusion? How unfortunate that you have lost your faith in my abilities... And how blind of you.
The lords of Dragonspyre lacked the will to command the Dragon Titan...
I am far stronger than they were.
I am the Master of Death! Now stand aside young wizard... You cannot hope to defeat me!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i would have to say Gobbler Gobbler and Master of Myth (which i don't have) would have to be the coolest badges

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
magiclover25 wrote:
speaking of which, does anybody know how to get magus thaumateurge badge? i am a lvl 30 magus thaumaturge,and i don't have that badge.the only ice-related badge i have is master diplomat.and i have no idea what a doplomat is. can anybody help me with getting journeyman and/or magus thaumaturge?

If you go to your badges and click no title it will show your ranking and your school name.

So in your case it would say Magus Thaumaturge. That one changes as you advance, so you couldn't be level 50 and have the novice badge up.

As for my favorite right now Ronin hunter, because it finally works and I can wear it.

Oh, and on the topic of Technomancer and blood of the giants. Go take your multi attack spells to Kroktopia and take out the Sand Golems. They'll help you pick up blood of the Giants, Technomancer and elementalist pretty quick.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Revelations wrote:
What Badge do you run with? Whats the collest you've seen?

I like the badge you get for defeating Jade Oni... The Purifier. Thats the best one I've seen so far.
I have the pied piper badge, I think by far it is the coolest badge out there, seriously how many have you seen?

Wolf Stormfist GrandMaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).
Is that Kensington?

Yes, Machine Master is the Kensington badge. I use this one myself.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Zurch101 wrote:
i would have to say Gobbler Gobbler and Master of Myth (which i don't have) would have to be the coolest badges

I like Gobbler Gobbler. Right now I'm using Hero of Krokotopia, but later I might change mine back to Gobbler Gobbler. It's just such a cool thing to call yourself.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
My best friend has the Pied Piper badge and it's one of my favorites but I also like Ghost Buster and is the one I currently wear. Three others that I like are: Master Mind, Lore Master and Blood of the Giants. But my all time favorite is Drake Rider, which I am trying to earn now!

Keena UnicornDreamer
Grand Master Diviner

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I finally figured this out

Peacemaker- Beat all Hametsu Village/Tataki Outpost/Crimson Fields Quests
The Purifier- Beat all Cave of Solitude/Kishibe Village/Shirataki Temple quests
Peacemaker- Beat al Mossback/Wavebringer/Oakenheart quests

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Mine has to be Loremaster which I am close to getting... but I almost always use Magus Pyromancer because it sounds so... I don't know... impressive.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I like mander savior. I haven't seen anyone wear this... EVER. :D
BTW you get it from defeating Ngazi the Beguiler

Steven Shadow Stalker Level 27 Necco Wafer
MANDER SAVIOR

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
my fav badge is honorary detective (get it when you beat scotland yard)

Blaine DarkHorn lv. 36 magus necromancer

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Master Artisan.

After everything I went through to get it, I had better use it!

Sophia Moondust
Level 43 Pyromancer, Master Artisan

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
There a certainly some fun ones. I wore aeronaut for some time and got asked a many times about it. I think I like Spider Squisher for some reason, it just sounds funny. Of course I don't have them all yet, but as of right now, its my favorite. Ironically I find myself changing my badges from time just to wear something different. Anyone else do this?