Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello from Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
is it normal to get 100 gold and 250 exp per each quest in Grizzleheim? even though i'm fighting rank 4 bosses with a health of 900 and rank 4 elite minions? i mean is this some sort of a glitch? ... ever since i moved to grizzle heim i got stuck for 2 days just for 1 level. and when i was in Krokotop i atleast gained 12 level up just by doing quest, getting atleast a minimum of 400 to 860 max exp... my friend suggested that i should finish all the quest first on all other areas at wizzard and kroko which i did and still get the same amount of exp at GH.. i tried submitting a slip but no reply... i tried printing out some print screen but for some weird reason my printscreen is not working. please help me out on this one. this is really frustrating. my little cuzin is bout to reach my level within his 4th day here in wizzard101. please i really need your help... 2 days of not leveling up now and got fed up.. just doing some pet training and planting.. =(

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hello i seem to make some changes here you need more mana wisp and less health wisp

My name is Ellie lvl-50 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
zoldiyeck wrote:
is it normal to get 100 gold and 250 exp per each quest in Grizzleheim? even though i'm fighting rank 4 bosses with a health of 900 and rank 4 elite minions? i mean is this some sort of a glitch? ... ever since i moved to grizzle heim i got stuck for 2 days just for 1 level. and when i was in Krokotop i atleast gained 12 level up just by doing quest, getting atleast a minimum of 400 to 860 max exp... my friend suggested that i should finish all the quest first on all other areas at wizzard and kroko which i did and still get the same amount of exp at GH.. i tried submitting a slip but no reply... i tried printing out some print screen but for some weird reason my printscreen is not working. please help me out on this one. this is really frustrating. my little cuzin is bout to reach my level within his 4th day here in wizzard101. please i really need your help... 2 days of not leveling up now and got fed up.. just doing some pet training and planting.. =(

I totally agree, it is exhausting just to get one lvl :(

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
hey baldur there was a quest from mr lincon or some one that says " talk to baldur for new spells" i came to you and there was nothing idk what to do can you answer my question plz

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
riverside why less health wisps? that makes it harder to heal up? if there are less health wisps and you are doing battle after battle and if they are harsh you might die!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Hello!!

So I have defeated Herkir at the cave and went to wolf place. After that I didn't have any other quests except for finding the yardbirds and the books. So I went to Mirkolm Keep, Savaard Pass, and Vigrid Roughland to look anyone who can give me a clue what to do next. I found nothing so trying to see if I get lucky I went to Wizard City. Headmaster Ambrose sent me to collect some stolen cards so I did that but then I was back of having no other quest. I haven't enter Ravenscar, Nidaverri, and the Hall of Ice Forge.

I don't know what to do next.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I have a question about The yardbird # 7...i cant get it to register on my account and i have jumped on it,ported to it, ran past it. and it doesn't let me get the credit for it. does anyone have a way to figure this out.????

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
hi Baldur, can you help make more places in grizzlehiem most people can barely go to savastaad pass! Even i cant go some blocked off areas! :(

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
why is othin stormfather and his minions so hard to beat, a little easier is all i ask 8)

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
i am new to this posting but my question is how do you find a lost quest ? i can not seem to finish grizzleheim do to a lost quest, and im not able to get to winertusk because of it not to mention i can not seem to enter certain areas of grizzleheim so if some one could pease help me that would be awesome

Survivor
May 17, 2011
LOL im lvl 41 and me and my lvl 70 66 60 pals helped the lvl 60 kill Ofen stom father and his silly poo minonsLOL Cassandra Rainbow Song lvl 41 Life

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Explorer
May 10, 2011
badulr i see theres a problem under your picture it says joined: jun 9 /2005 or whatever what year it it is its jan not jun *oliva rainbow leaf magus life 34 level*

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Excuse me Baldur, but i sent a message about the request you sent me, you said to meet you in Olde Town, you said you had an offer i couldn't refuse, but when i got there, you did not have an exclamation mark over your head. Did you prank me, or did you forget what you were going to offer me? This happened while I was a level forty five necromancer, and after i rescued a raven with info about the coven.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
Hello! I love grizzleheim alot. It's interesting compared to the previous worlds. I love how theres less of a path or a "street" when dealing with the monsters and it makes it seem more adventurous and realistic so to speak. And all of the music is phenominal. It really gets one into the adventurous spirit. The only thing I have to say about grizzleheim is some of the voices. I just recently got to the vigrid roughland and so far, my favorite voice is hugin fateseer in savaarstad pass. My only complaint is Orn in the vigrid roughland does not sound like a bear. :? over all though, grizzleheim is one of my favorite worlds so far next to krokotopia :D

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Indygo wrote:
zoldiyeck wrote:

I totally agree, it is exhausting just to get one lvl :(
accutuly, I have a quest in grizzleheim that I still need to finish it is deafeat 3 greandal urchins sorry about the spelling mistake and guess how much xp it gives me?1200 xp and 750 gold!

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 24 theugist
Krok Thrasher
Order of the Fang

P.S. life is awesome! 8)

Survivor
May 11, 2012
zoldiyeck wrote:
and it is hard i no but have friends to help you you will get a lot farther ps do itwith friends

Survivor
Nov 08, 2011
hello! i can't wait to be a lvl 20 i almost am and i'm a member! see you there!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Hello,
I am having a major issue in Vigrid Roughland. I found the yard bird but the system won't recognize it and I have completed the quest to find the eye of truth four or maybe five times but the eye is never there. According to the yellow arrow it is, but I have yet to find it. I really need help with this issue so I can move on with my other quest. Please help!m

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Bauldur, if you are the expert on grizzleheim, then help me get my level 35 storm spell.

Survivor
May 04, 2012
Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
i have a question, how come there's no house shop, you know the turtle guy, in Grizzleheim is he in another area of Grizzleheim or is he not there at all
i mean like if there'e a furniture shop then why not a housing place, turtle guy, dude, whatever you call him there too
it so confusing please help

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Barnstormer78 on Jul 4, 2010 wrote:
Hello, since you are the expert on Grizzleheim, why did they remove the red life balls from Northguard. Now it is misery to have to stand and wait for life to build up. Is it possible to get the life balls back so one can quickly recharge and get back to quests?
Now they removed all the red balls from all the main places EX:

• The Commons
  • The Oaisis
  • Reagents Square
  • Jade Palace
  • The Basilica
  • Celestia Base Camp
  • Pigsquick Academy

Administrator
Hamoon2000 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Now they removed all the red balls from all the main places EX:

• The Commons
  • The Oaisis
  • Reagents Square
  • Jade Palace
  • The Basilica
  • Celestia Base Camp
  • Pigsquick Academy

Non-combat areas in worlds beyond Wizard City contain Mana Wisps and those non-combat areas regenerate your health over time.
Combat areas contain Health Wisps and sometimes Mana Wisps.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
amairstx on May 7, 2011 wrote:
Hello! I love your home and its just wonderful! In fact, it is my most favorite place in all the Spiral! There is just one problem though...

Where is the pet shop? I try looking around in northgard
(I hope I spelled it right )
and I cant seem to find it. Do you know where it is ?

Thanks!

~Maria Ravenleaf
You did not spell it right lol and there is no pet shop