Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello from Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
2
Storm6954 asked:
I am having a major issue in Vigrid Roughland. I found the yard bird but the system won't recognize it and I have completed the quest to find the eye of truth four or maybe five times but the eye is never there. According to the yellow arrow it is, but I have yet to find it. I really need help with this issue so I can move on with my other quest. Please help!

Could it be you have already found the Yardbird? Look at the quest in your quest book, and go through the Yardbirds you haven't found yet. If this one is not there, you already have it!
And I thought the same thing, at first, about the Eye of Truth, but it is not a bug. There is something more you must do to make it appear. (Hint: Runestones)


Defender
Jun 18, 2012
186
i have two questions. first, where is the housing shop i went in the housing shop but all i saw is furnitcure and is the one that you can craft it and second, my friend said grizzlehim is the hardest world and he has ben on it for a long time is it true that grizzlehim is the hardest world of the spiral

Squire
Jul 18, 2010
568
I LOVE grizzleheim!!!! I'm almost done i just need to defeat jotun and then do ravenscar...... i'm scared!!! XD good luck with grizzleheim everyone

Squire
Jul 18, 2010
568
purrfectgirl on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
i have two questions. first, where is the housing shop i went in the housing shop but all i saw is furnitcure and is the one that you can craft it and second, my friend said grizzlehim is the hardest world and he has ben on it for a long time is it true that grizzlehim is the hardest world of the spiral
Well... i think the only house in grizzleheim is the craftable one. I'm only up to jotun so i dont know if there is a house shop in ravenscar yet... Grizzleheim is NOT the hardest world. It depends what level you start it at. You can first go there at level 20 but i waited until level 36! Grizzleheim is easier in the beginning but it gets more hard at ravenscar i've heard... don't worry grizzleheim isnt that hard. its just a bit more difficult than the main worlds. After all, wintertusk i hear gives way better xp than celestia good luck!!!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
92
I love grizzelhiem but I think Celestia is a nightmare. I say get up to Wintertusk to help with Celestia

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 52)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
11
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
1
Grizzleheim is the most amazing planet ever! Hands down.

Jacob Nighthammer, level 32 thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
12
hello, i have a question. Why can't i go to Mirkholm Keep to find the yard bird? Hope someone can help me. thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
marissarose14 on May 16, 2013 wrote:
hello, i have a question. Why can't i go to Mirkholm Keep to find the yard bird? Hope someone can help me. thanks
You get access to areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

In case you need it, this link shows all of the quests (with the Level marked at each area too) for Grizzleheim: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree. And on that link, you can click on any quest for more details.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
16
  • hello
i am a wizard, i earned grizzehieim when i was a level 20.

i just want to say thank you for the world of grizzeheim and wintertuck, i love that its looks like the time of

the mighty warlords, also their known as viking,

they were quite the warriors in there time,and they lived around 890 b.c,

but i guess you people don't want a history sesson,

but i jsut want to tell you that i seriously love the two worlds of grizzieheim and wintertuck,

so again i just want to tell you I REALLY LOVE GRIZZEHIEM!!!!!!

p.s tell me if you really love grizzehiem to okay :D thanks :D

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
Hi Mr. Goldpaws!

Is Grizzleheim and Wintertusk a side quest or part of the main storyline because Im doing Krok and Grizzle at the same time, and I'm kind of confused.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
207
SoupWizard64 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi Mr. Goldpaws!

Is Grizzleheim and Wintertusk a side quest or part of the main storyline because Im doing Krok and Grizzle at the same time, and I'm kind of confused.
SoupWizard64,

It's a side quest, but many Wizards go to Grizzleheim to gain EXP and farm bosses.
Personally, I'd recommend going to Grizzleheim because the storyline is fantastic and it's a really great place to get moon pies for your pet!


Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL52

P.S. Baldur, if I may ask, would Wintertusk be related to Polaris? I know it's a weird question, but I've been jumpy about it all day!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
27
Grizzleheim is awesome

Richard AshWeaver Level 29 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
7
Hello everybody!

i am stuck on a quest where you collect peat and defeat spiders. Where is the peat? I cant see it or find it. If you know where peat is, please tell me.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
meowmeow231 on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Hello everybody!

i am stuck on a quest where you collect peat and defeat spiders. Where is the peat? I cant see it or find it. If you know where peat is, please tell me.
This link shows a map of Savarstaad Pass:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Savarstaad_Pass

If you take the path walking away from Hagan Shieldbreaker, and head towards Webwood, the piles of "peat" are all around that area. Since they are brown, like the dirt in that area, they can be hard to see. But as you get close to them, you will see the "interactive X" appear on the bottom of your screen so you can pick up the peat.

Walk around that area slowly, and you should be able to find it.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
1
amairstx on May 7, 2011 wrote:
Hello! I love your home and its just wonderful! In fact, it is my most favorite place in all the Spiral! There is just one problem though...

Where is the pet shop? I try looking around in northgard
(I hope I spelled it right )
and I cant seem to find it. Do you know where it is ?

Thanks!

~Maria Ravenleaf
hey wizard101 want to ask something you can do for me?

can you rasie up the xp in grizzlehine please?
it would be all i ask for and also can you tell me where the pet shop is thnx

from wolf lvl 42 balance and secondary ice

Survivor
May 29, 2012
13
HI I am Isaiah SoulBlood I never got my level 55 spell from Erik Wyrdune he never gave me the quest to do what di I have to do ?

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
393
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
30
Barnstormer78 on Jul 4, 2010 wrote:
Hello, since you are the expert on Grizzleheim, why did they remove the red life balls from Northguard. Now it is misery to have to stand and wait for life to build up. Is it possible to get the life balls back so one can quickly recharge and get back to quests?
The only thing you can do now is use potion flasks

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
30
MidnightMT101 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
SoupWizard64,

It's a side quest, but many Wizards go to Grizzleheim to gain EXP and farm bosses.
Personally, I'd recommend going to Grizzleheim because the storyline is fantastic and it's a really great place to get moon pies for your pet!


Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL52

P.S. Baldur, if I may ask, would Wintertusk be related to Polaris? I know it's a weird question, but I've been jumpy about it all day!
what is polaris

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
11
The area nidaveliar is an area that you can go any time but the time you have a quest there will be around level 55

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
6
Yes, yes, hullo my dear bear friend but please tell me since you are an expert on grizzleheim.... Why do you have to beat the whole world to get spells that are for lvl 55 and 75 it really seems like we should've gotten some warning earlier in the game since now I have to go and finish winter tusk just to get my ice minion lol

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
52
zalex8631355jet wrote:
hmm i think it is a clue
I think he says it to have a reason to send us to the other worlds.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
SarahDeathgem on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Yes, yes, hullo my dear bear friend but please tell me since you are an expert on grizzleheim.... Why do you have to beat the whole world to get spells that are for lvl 55 and 75 it really seems like we should've gotten some warning earlier in the game since now I have to go and finish winter tusk just to get my ice minion lol
These quests have been around for quite a while now. Go to the fan sites and do research.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

You have to beat everything because that is how the game is set up... same with any other spell quest... it's earned by doing quests. By level 75 you should have already done Wintertusk anyway... And what about your level 58 spell and pet? Part of that is in Ravenscar, the last step before Wintertusk.

It's a logical progression... but is not easy, for sure!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
15
Wolf OwlStone-
So I just finished Grizzleheim and I am both happy and pound but sad to.
I love Grizzleheim! I love the people! I love the story! But when I finished ........

Ok this is going to be a weird question but how come the other world after Grizzleheim didn't open?
I am a kind of guy who wants to see new things.
So if you can tell me please do.

Thanks!