Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)

Survivor
May 26, 2010
pjat11 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Kingsisle has made some pretty awesome worlds in wizard 101. There isn't one that I don't like. I think the next world after aztecea should be a myth world. Now I know that you could consider grizzelheim and aztecea myth worlds, but I'm thinking of a world filled with Cyclopes,those bull guys, trolls, etc. I think it should be like cyclops lane, except a whole world like that!
They're called minotaurs. The things you refer to as "bull guys" are called minotaurs.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I think there should be a world based on the Greek gods since storm lord is obviously Zeus and triton is the son of Poseidon another god of the sea there should also add more astral spells but this time add a few new schools to that list, where there are only training point quest later on in the game for level hundred players so they can master every school, for when world ideas are pending, and when does Polaris come out?

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Alrighty, so this world is a crossover between Wizard101 and Pirate101. Pirate101 story: The wizards of wizard city need help fighting morganthe, go to this world using this thing called a spiral door (this can be a side world, like grizzlehiem in wizard101) Throughout this, pirates venture this world with wizards doing similar quests to wizards. Wizard101 story: The world that morganthe is at, Merle says he told the pirates that they need help and that they are at that world.
Combat: when a pirate joins a wizard battle, or vice versa, the combat changes. The pirate fighting area has a battle circle for wizards to fight half the enemys, while pirates fight the other half the pirate way. Interaction:Pirates can also make friends with wizards, but wizards and pirates can not go to certain areas. Wizards, for example, can't teleport to a pirate in skull island (or anywhere else other than this world) and pirates can't teleport to wizards in lets say the commons.

Sean Firesword Level 83 Fire
Sean Stormsword Level 16 Storm
Sean Mythsword Level 16 Myth
Sean Deathsword Level 5 Death
Sean Icesword Level 6 Ice
Sean Level 5 Balance

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
ZinxTheKid on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think there should be a world based on the Greek gods since storm lord is obviously Zeus and triton is the son of Poseidon another god of the sea there should also add more astral spells but this time add a few new schools to that list, where there are only training point quest later on in the game for level hundred players so they can master every school, for when world ideas are pending, and when does Polaris come out?
My idea would be Syncala becuase i like the name Syncala,and the theme would be an astral like space sorduve the life is around 30,000 life. The new spell for death:Ancient death mummy damage 3,000 storm spell:Godest damage:3,000 remove all shields from enemie fire spell:Sun heater damage:2,000 per pip to all enemies ice spell:snow killer damage:2,000 and remove all positive charms i couln't think of anything else so please choose mine.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I would like the world called 'The Void' A.K.A 'The Edge of the Spriral' where you can also see the spiral in the sky. and the story is that there is a distortion on the very edge of the spiral and these void monsters appear that look like distorted space, and thats all i could think of right about now...

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Opps I didn't finish,
And there is also a new spell called Void, and you can cast black holes and gravatational wave and stuff like that

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
World: Malistaire City
Level: 91 to 102

I think there should be an Parellel world called " Malistaire City ". The story was Merle Ambrose was about to teach you a spell, but one thing went totally wrong! (this happend at a secret room) Merle Ambrose made one fatal mistake causing him to change the course of time (he did a wrong movement with the wand). That a portal caused you to get sucked into a world where Malistarie is ruler! Luckily he quickly handed you 3 cards of your school before you got sucked in (and those 3 cards are the only ones you'll be getting for that world).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sean Firesword on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Alrighty, so this world is a crossover between Wizard101 and Pirate101. Pirate101 story: The wizards of wizard city need help fighting morganthe, go to this world using this thing called a spiral door (this can be a side world, like grizzlehiem in wizard101) Throughout this, pirates venture this world with wizards doing similar quests to wizards. Wizard101 story: The world that morganthe is at, Merle says he told the pirates that they need help and that they are at that world.
Combat: when a pirate joins a wizard battle, or vice versa, the combat changes. The pirate fighting area has a battle circle for wizards to fight half the enemys, while pirates fight the other half the pirate way. Interaction:Pirates can also make friends with wizards, but wizards and pirates can not go to certain areas. Wizards, for example, can't teleport to a pirate in skull island (or anywhere else other than this world) and pirates can't teleport to wizards in lets say the commons.

Sean Firesword Level 83 Fire
Sean Stormsword Level 16 Storm
Sean Mythsword Level 16 Myth
Sean Deathsword Level 5 Death
Sean Icesword Level 6 Ice
Sean Level 5 Balance
No thank you. I do not play, nor will I play Pirates and do not want any crossovers here.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
vivamia on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
can there be a candy world or a land with the story of king arthur and excalaber? why can't there be a worl like a modern city i think that'd be cool.
I keep hoping that they will show us Candy World, Professor Greyrose's home as she told us here:

I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Ambrose heard of my abilities and asked me to be the Ice Professor at Ravenwood.

". . . with Persistence, Victory is assured

~Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
musketeer pro on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
something high in the sky like gods and the final boss is zeus. there whoud be mythcial enemys like mantcores,gryphons, harpies, and cerbures That woud be boss !!!!!!!!!!
no not mythical my main guy hates to face myth because he is one

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
How about a world where the big bosses (wc to az) that you had to defeat to finish the world in a golem tower sort of world or put this in the next world ( same health as they were )

Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

Defender
May 22, 2011
I had this idea for a world that (after Morganthe is defeated) a strange thing is happening in Corlangula (a creepy world in the outer depths of the spiral). You are sent there by Cyrus, and you find the headmaster has come ahead of you. Before you leave, though, Cyrus tells you a way to cast a spell so powerful, it can take away a wizard's magic. If not done properly, a bit of magic will be left. Anyway, Merle tells you somewhere is the force of the strange things happening, but he sounds a bit strange, like he's hiding something. Well, you go to the road of broken dreams, where you find that for some reason, it's empty. You find a tower, and go in it. In it, is Lord Nightshade. You're confused but he says the supreme one will not fail. You defeat him and he says the supreme one will be angry. After you fight a bunch of other final bosses (with much higher health and spells) you get to the final boss, whom the Pendragon said was on an island floating over the world, and you find out it's Melre Ambrose, whose is the supreme one. He says you're the most magical being in the spiral, and you will only get more powerful if allowed to keep magic, so he take your magic wit the spell Cyruse told you about. You see a lot of blue dots on you, which are the locations of all the magic in your body. Then all of it starts gettting sucked out of you. You engage i a magical battle, but you fizzle a lot, then you hear a voice telling you to lose on purpose. When you lose, it appears all your magic is gone, but it's not. You look at your hand and see one last blue spec, which means the headmaster hadn't done the spell right. Then, you cast the power taking away spell on Merle, and you do it right. You take all his power away and he fades into nothingness. Before he leaves he tells you that you are the supreme one, and asks if you will use that for good or bad. Then he fades away and you think this, I the headmaster used being the supreme one for evil, why should I? He was not wise with this, but he was wise before. What could have caused him to do this is beyond my comprehension, but I can find out, I will find out. When you return, you tell Cyrus of the news and he thinks for a bit, then says he will be the new headmaster. Then you embark on a quest as to why Merle became evil

The end.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
This is obviously an old post, and I'm gonna piggyback off it so it reflects off current day Wizard101. Even though there are worlds after Dragonspyre, they have absolutely nothing to do with the story line. Wouldn't it be cool if Malistaire came... back? I'm not sure if the Morganthe story line is still going into Azteca, (me only being in Zafaria) but when its done wouldn't it be cool is Malistaire came back, only stronger? And with his new alliance, Morganthe? I think that would be really cool if they teamed up after the story line for Morganthe ended or maybe it could even be apart of the Morganthe story line. :P Just a thought that I hope comes alive and keeps the story line of Wizard101 alive.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
How about a world based off the problems of this world. And whats one of our biggest problems? Pollution. This world would be call something normal, and you wouldn't see the pollution part until you entered. This world has been taken over by the Pollutants, a group of people who want to see the spiral fall into chaos. They believe this will make them supreme leaders because they have bottled air from other places in the spiral and they refuse to give it to them unless they bow down to them. The reason people need this air is because the Pollutants are smogging up the sky making it almost impossible to breath. People are also getting diseases from the polluted air and water and some children are even dying. Food is also scarce because animals are dying even more than the people and the plants can't grow. The people here have never left their town and do not have keys to the other worlds, and even if they did the doors are heavily guarded. Only you as an awesome wizard can get through the doors and even Merle Ambrose had trouble getting you the key. This world is small but the Pollutants made a huge island made completely out of polluted items. All the street battle people are people forced to work for the pollutants to survive. The bosses of the world would be the pollutants themselves. At the end you would defeat the king and the world would be saved. :)

Please consider my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Spiritflame
Level 70 Pyromancer

"You don't need out if you don't get in"

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I have a world idea I think you guys might like! I posted it on the Sherlock Bones thing but I wanted to post it again XD. Here it is! :) Hope you like it!

This world would be based off one of the worlds biggest problems. And what is one of our biggest problems? Pollution. This world would be call something normal, and you wouldn't see the pollution part until you entered. This world has been taken over by the Pollutants, a group of people who want to see the spiral fall into chaos. They believe this will make them supreme leaders because they have bottled air from other places in the spiral and they refuse to give it to them unless they bow down to them. The reason people need this air is because the Pollutants are smogging up the sky making it almost impossible to breath. People are also getting diseases from the polluted air and water and some children are even dying. Food is also scarce because animals are dying even more than the people and the plants can't grow. The people here have never left their town and do not have keys to the other worlds, and even if they did the doors are heavily guarded. Only you as an awesome wizard can get through the doors and even Merle Ambrose had trouble getting you the key. This world is small but the Pollutants made a huge island made completely out of polluted items. All the street battle people are people forced to work for the pollutants to survive. The bosses of the world would be the pollutants themselves. At the end you would defeat the king and the world would be saved. :)

Please consider my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Spiritflame
Level 70 Pyromancer

"You don't need out if you don't get in"

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Lord of Diasters on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
World: Malistaire City
Level: 91 to 102

I think there should be an Parellel world called " Malistaire City ". The story was Merle Ambrose was about to teach you a spell, but one thing went totally wrong! (this happend at a secret room) Merle Ambrose made one fatal mistake causing him to change the course of time (he did a wrong movement with the wand). That a portal caused you to get sucked into a world where Malistarie is ruler! Luckily he quickly handed you 3 cards of your school before you got sucked in (and those 3 cards are the only ones you'll be getting for that world).
Not many original ideas these days...

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
dreamliner7 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Hey guys, I was thinking the same thing as probably others before were thinking of: a world based on the Greek gods or something and like rank 11 damage spells based on the major Greek gods. These are just examples but like:

Fire: apollo's majestic arrow
Ice: wrath of Poseidon
Storm: lighting bolt of Zeus
Balance: Athenas judgement
The spirit school are a bit difficult to come up with but hope these ideas are good :)

The plot could like morganthe is trying to steal the power of them with the help of the titans and the source is in mount olympis, but she travels back in time where every thing is still new.
Myth- Nemeon Lion. This spell would be the Nemeon lion
pops up and pounces on you 4 times. It would also give
you a myth-blade.

Death-Fields of Asphodel. This spell would be in the middle
of the battle center the fields of Asphodel would pop up and the
spirits there would attack you.

Life-Flower Power. This spell would be Persephone and Demeter

in a meadow and they make the flowers rise up and cover you. This
will not only heal you but give you an absorb and a life healing blade.

Please Kingsisle, a lot of people like this idea of a greek and roman world. Please take it into consideration!
Bailey Skullvault Lvl 49 Master Pyromancer

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Alright so my idea is this world which was created when some spell went wrong. it created this parallel universe that's completely opposite. Malistaire is the death professor. Krokopatra is the storm Professor and so forth. Merle is the person you need to defeat.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
So, i would like a greek and roman mythology world, but i thought of something else.........a world where you are inside a book and you have to go through all the pages and get to the end. everything that happens in the book would happen to you and the book would be a bunch of little stories in it that everyone knows. (ex. goldylocks and the three bears: you would have to defeat the evil bears and rescue goldylocks) and other stuff like that, you know, little twists on regular stories. this world could be called fable. so you would work your way through all the pages to the final boss and it would be a boss that seems to be pretty much in a lot of stories like you see stories and a lot of them have similar bad guys so it could be like either a mix of a lot of average bad guys or a bad guy who seems like the general person that most bad guys seem like. so please consider this world. wow i typed this in under three minutes. didn't think i typed that fast.

-Jasmine OwlTalon, Myth, lvl 46

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Not many original ideas these days...
your so right. plus a world where the bad guys are on top sounded very wrong to me. i think its still a cool idea if we get something for a preview of a full spiral map of all the worlds, and i mean all even the pirate worlds, of the worlds that even we can't reach yet so people have things to look foward too and see how big and what make up the spiral.

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
winter goddess on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
your so right. plus a world where the bad guys are on top sounded very wrong to me. i think its still a cool idea if we get something for a preview of a full spiral map of all the worlds, and i mean all even the pirate worlds, of the worlds that even we can't reach yet so people have things to look foward too and see how big and what make up the spiral.
Well, I think it was an original idea. I mean, maybe it borrowed a lot from other ideas, but that's okay. If you think about it the entirety of Wizard101 is based off someone else's idea with a spin on it, what with the Grim Reaper in Wizard City and the mummy idea in Krokotopia, and so on. The Malistaire plotline is taken partly from a book series concerning someone named Alhazred, and the Morganthe plotline is partly from Camelot. I know that these are obvious, but they are spins and takes on other ideas, with new things.

This person simply wished to add their own input to another idea. Even if they simply stole it from another person then that is their choice, immoral as it is. In this case, I do not believe it was. Adding to and spinning off other's ideas makes the ideas richer and eventually the game better.

I do agree, however, it is rather sad to think of fighting poor dear Merle-I don't want to; it would be like fighting Dumbledore in Harry Potter. I don't want to have to defeat our mentor.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
@grandmother123:

I love your idea! I love reading fables and your idea is great!!!!!!!

Bailey Skullvault Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Perhaps a world based on the Prism. The quest is to find the missing facets in each color (in each sub-level of this realm everything is all various shades of each color...blue, red, etc-). You could combine colors and gain spells, be thwarted by conflicting colors and aided by complimentary ones. You could even be challenged to use natural, black, and infrared spectrums of light.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
Artemis- The Moon and The Hunt
Athena-War

sorry i had to correct you because i am a perfectionist and i am obsessed with greek mythology. My name is Athena, after the goddess.