Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
i like the idea of the individuality school themes.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
The fairy is from Weirwood, which is part of Avalon so it's already featured in a way. Though I do like the idea of this as a side world. :)
I agree RavenLady but I think that we could actually get some little quests from Beatrice that happens in the Wild. Her bubble will only appear the first time you step in Avalon. Would that work?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
What have we seen in Wizard101?

Wizard City: Wizards
Krokotopia: "Egyptians"
Marleybone: "England Dogs"
MooShu: Ninjas
Dragonspyre: Dragons, ghosts
Celestia: Underwater Creatures
Zafaria: Jungle Animals
Avalon: Medieval Type of people
Azteca: Dinosaurs
Grizzleheim: Bugs and Wildforests/Rainforests animals

I think what awaits is a world full of these greek titans. Maybe Morganthe is trying to corrupt these gods to serve her.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizzzzy2013 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
So the idea for the end battle is we go to morganths home world and we have a major war with all of morganths minons vs all of the good npcs we have meet ( penny dreadful ect ). We get outffets like some thing a genaral would were. We go in to the last dungen called the umber kingdom so we have to fight a lot of eneames. At the end we fight morganth after we destroy her she uses all of her magic to make a dark verson of you! Duh duh duh then the dark wizard says " we well meet soon and i wont have mercey". Then he/ she disolves in a black smoke. We tell every thing to ambros back at wizard city and he says " you will have to stay on the path of your quest but as headmaster.". Then a awesome cutseane happons and you are the headmaster. That is the end of wizard101 but the start of wizard102. So add on for more detal and if lots of wizards like it i can make a fan ficton about wizard102.So se ya all in the spiral and may you all have candy
wizard102 and headmaster stuff, I will have to disagree. Sorry

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizzzzy2013 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
So the idea for the end battle is we go to morganths home world and we have a major war with all of morganths minons vs all of the good npcs we have meet ( penny dreadful ect ). We get outffets like some thing a genaral would were. We go in to the last dungen called the umber kingdom so we have to fight a lot of eneames. At the end we fight morganth after we destroy her she uses all of her magic to make a dark verson of you! Duh duh duh then the dark wizard says " we well meet soon and i wont have mercey". Then he/ she disolves in a black smoke. We tell every thing to ambros back at wizard city and he says " you will have to stay on the path of your quest but as headmaster.". Then a awesome cutseane happons and you are the headmaster. That is the end of wizard101 but the start of wizard102. So add on for more detal and if lots of wizards like it i can make a fan ficton about wizard102.So se ya all in the spiral and may you all have candy
And by the way we spell it like Morganthe.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I didn't really have an idea for a new world but I got to wondering if Bartleby is ever going to get the Eye of History back. If so, maybe KI could use that to finish off the Morganthe story arc or start a new one.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
I might have mentioned this before on Wizard101, but a lot of my friends that play Kingsisle games think that it would be absolutely cool to have a world just like Earth that is under the protection of the wizards. The World could be overthrown by either creatures or evil wizards. The good wizards could battle the evil and bring the World back to place. Once I mentioned the idea to my friends, they were absolutely amazed and they spread around the idea. Everyone that has heard of this World wants to one day be a wizards bringing peace.

-Maggie(;

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I think you should made space kind a world, that would be cool, and i also think you should made Istambul (that's the capital of Turkey) themed world like sultan's pack, that kind a world. Thanks for reading

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Perhaps a mirror world, where you go in a time machine but Morganthe used it first to create messes in the past then you find it and are back to when you first became a wizard. Then you get flashed into Krokotopia, and well you get idea. (Even, our wizard are evil and in some point we can face our own selves but with a cheat. If you dont use rank 2 and below spells you lose 20 mana, and 5 mana each round.)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Adventurica would be a perfect and attracting name for a new world. Of course, all of the other worlds were fun, with tough bosses, AWESOME, cool new spells and breathtaking, adventures, that's why i think Adventurica would be the PERFECT NAME, for a new world. cheers, and thanks KI for making such a kewl game.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Nice idea! Except, these spells could use more and less damage.
Fire could be 1200 to a target, with same stats on the spell,
Ice should be 975 to all, (same stats)
Storm should be to one enemy, 450+1400, and stun once... (Storm shouldnt steal Myth's power of stunning twice. xD)
Myth should be 950-1050 to all, and stun once (instead of remove charm)
Life should be 200+750 to all, (Same stats)
Death should be 1000 to all, and instead of stunning, steal 75% of damage dealt, healing all friends.
Balance should be 900 to all, with -55 shield to all friends.
And all of the spells should be 11 Pips.
Other than that, your idea is FANTASTIC.
Maybe we'll be wrong about the new world again and it will be Empyrea, or Polaris, or Mirage.
Btw unlike all of the other times we got our spells at lvl 48-88, we should get them at an eariler time like lvl 95... Anyone else agree??

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
Mirage would be like a sultans palace theme

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
chrisbot94 on Aug 19, 2008 wrote:
I say do a zelda themed world THAT would R-O-C-K! :D :D :D

totally cool that SOMEONE has good taste in video game ideas
:) :) :-) :-) :D :D
oh i agree it would be awesome like link armor and we get to see link and help him deafeat ganodorf and save princess zelda :) :) ;) :-) :) :)

Defender
May 22, 2011
maryicebreeze on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Mirage would be like a sultans palace theme
no, sultan's palace would be mirage themed

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Abster1910 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
It would be cool if Malistare would come back to life and made a new world that was creating chaos all over the spiral and knowing we would go looking to see what happened he battles us looking for revenge
while he does disappear in azteca, it's possible for him to get launced to a new world in theory and create lots of havoc... so good idea

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Darken Guardian on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Nice idea! Except, these spells could use more and less damage.
Fire could be 1200 to a target, with same stats on the spell,
Ice should be 975 to all, (same stats)
Storm should be to one enemy, 450+1400, and stun once... (Storm shouldnt steal Myth's power of stunning twice. xD)
Myth should be 950-1050 to all, and stun once (instead of remove charm)
Life should be 200+750 to all, (Same stats)
Death should be 1000 to all, and instead of stunning, steal 75% of damage dealt, healing all friends.
Balance should be 900 to all, with -55 shield to all friends.
And all of the spells should be 11 Pips.
Other than that, your idea is FANTASTIC.
Maybe we'll be wrong about the new world again and it will be Empyrea, or Polaris, or Mirage.
Btw unlike all of the other times we got our spells at lvl 48-88, we should get them at an eariler time like lvl 95... Anyone else agree??
Yes that would be more helpful!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
they already created Mirage they mentioned it. But i for one can think of a world called Custos a world where all the spirals greatest inventors live in. HOWEVER they are great inventors they are really competive with a certain world of engineering. (EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW WHAT WORLD. you went there in wizard101, and a colony of them in pirate101) take a guess. ITS EASY to find out which world Custos is rivals with

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
I have had an idea for an elite world where only the best of the best can go. I don't mean level 90's. They would be way too weak. I mean level 300's or something. The Void. This is where all of the departed souls go to rest. Every single enemy you have ever beaten and killed appears here. They are in trouble. Their ruler, the evil shadow being known only as "BlackDeath" is abusing them greatly. BlackDeath holds the power to kill anyone out of pure will, and has spells so powerful, it's just wrong. He makes fighting Malistaire, Morganthe, the Jade Oni, and the second version of Malistaire at the same time seem like fighting a lost soul on unicorn way in comparison to his power. The Void is a dark place. Most of the souls you will fight are rank 45s or something like that, with about 50,000 health at minimum. BlackDeath is a rank ??? death boss. He has 750,000 health and stars with a full load of ultra pips (red pips, worth 5 pips to your own school, 2 pips to other schools). He also cheats. A lot. Once he gets down to 100,000 health, he'll say: "Better hurry up, wizard!" If you don't finish him off within 3 turns, he will fully heal, get a full ultra pip charge, and summon 3 Shadow Servants. (rank 54 elite moon enemies, 98,500 health, start with 5 ultra pips & 2 power pips) Also, BlackDeath NEVER fizzles. He has 200% resist to death spells (they heal him for the amount of damage they would normally do). Oh wait... I'm getting off track here! Now I'm describing a boss and not really a world! Well, you get the picture.

-Blaze Moonspear
Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
i think that at the endof azteca we could like be pulled back in timeto the dragon/titan/giant war and we have to try to stop them from destroying everything and we would finally know who or what started the war that would be awsome

Survivor
Aug 29, 2011
That is a great idea but in my opinion the new world should be a roman world. In spell ideas I have this:
Storm= Zeus (Will appear from the sky and will have damage 1300-1450 to all and stun block)
Fire= Hephaetus (Will emerge from fire and will have damage of 1500-1650 to one and give -90 shield)
Ice= Poseidon (Will start frozen and then gets out of ice; will have damage of 1000-1100 to all and stun block)
Myth= Uranus ( Will mythically appear from the skies and will have damage of 1100-1250 to all and stun block)
Death= Hades (Starts out with an earthquake and the god comes out of the underground 1300 to one and half life to yourself)
Life= Gaea(She is in a forest and the damage will be 900-1100 to all and gives 700 to all)
Balance= Hermes (Will come out of the skies and damage will be 1200-1350 to one)
This is of course if it is the last world.
On the other hand if these spells are not used then the new world should be a spider world

Alia Dreamflame Level 86 life wizard

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think maybe a world with mutant bugs and insects. where wizards are summoned to take down the queen of the hive.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
I would like to propose paying hommage to one of the greatest games ever....MYST.
After satisfying all liscensing & copyright requirements, KI could easily introduce the various worlds of MYST(Myst Island; Riven; D'ni; etc.). Basic development could have players follow story lines of solving puzzles (not too challenging), helping familiar characters from the MYST games, assembling mechanized systems, etc. Going hand in glove with new wizard spells, deeper game development could demonstrate discovering the power of written words to create, change, and destroy...all to stay true to the basic premise of MYST. Also, bring in those awesome sound effects and musical soundtracks!!

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Dear JaJa,
I love your spells, but the Storm spell has already been done with Storm Lord. It is basically the same, but with lower damage.

Storm Lord does: 610 (or something like that) to all enemies and stun to all enemies.
It appears from the ground out of misty clouds holding a lightning bolt, wearing a toga and looking suspiciously like Zeus.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
jaja159 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
That is a great idea but in my opinion the new world should be a roman world. In spell ideas I have this:
Storm= Zeus (Will appear from the sky and will have damage 1300-1450 to all and stun block)
Fire= Hephaetus (Will emerge from fire and will have damage of 1500-1650 to one and give -90 shield)
Ice= Poseidon (Will start frozen and then gets out of ice; will have damage of 1000-1100 to all and stun block)
Myth= Uranus ( Will mythically appear from the skies and will have damage of 1100-1250 to all and stun block)
Death= Hades (Starts out with an earthquake and the god comes out of the underground 1300 to one and half life to yourself)
Life= Gaea(She is in a forest and the damage will be 900-1100 to all and gives 700 to all)
Balance= Hermes (Will come out of the skies and damage will be 1200-1350 to one)
This is of course if it is the last world.
On the other hand if these spells are not used then the new world should be a spider world

Alia Dreamflame Level 86 life wizard
I really hope it isn't a spider world because I am terefied of spiders

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
I thinks the world of magical shadows of the once ruling knights. There were the knights , Army's and the soul-Searchers. The knights were the most powerful of the group, As you agreed to an a scroll to be on their side to defeat the other clans. The army's were the most vain of the group. They were evil and you were to defeat them before the soulsearchers. When you defeated them, the shadows rise and help you defeat the soulsearchers. When you defeat them, Both the shadows rise to tell you a special message: The knights were turning on you! So you had to defeat them When you do, The king is revealed and it turned into a nice village again. The End