Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People saying, "No storm allowed!"

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
Just ignore them they are being prejiduce against storm and you have EVERY right to be storm or use storm moves. Someone like that went like NO SUMMONING MINIONS! But what did i do? You guessed it, I summoned a minion So dont listen to them

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist



If it was against a storm monster this is very obvious. They resist storm's attacks so of course the ppl battling want to get it done fast without having to worry about changing it to a myth spell and what-not. If it wasnt, they are being jerks.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
7
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
9
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like
I bet you a few people i've dueled with have said NO LIFE but Idk that they are saying it cause I don't have text chat but if they are saying NO LIFE and they are a life I would say well your a life so GO AWAY!!!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
79
ah just let it go take this from the view of a storm wizard himself. pretend you didnt hear them and just move on. Every school has its own strength and weaknesses, and the majority of the players are in their true school, such as me in storm.


Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
3
8) 8) Don't worry there is some wizards I know that do that all the time don't worry :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D:D:D :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
3
You are right if you are in the right school you wouldn't be annoyed

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1088
Like five hundred times a guy says "NO HEALING ALLOWED OR I'LL REPORT YOU!" Guess what I said: "OOH! I'M GONNA HEAL! YOUR NOT THE BOSS!!!" And he fled! LOL! Its a good tactic if you're a grand life lol


Matthew SpriteFriend, LVL 37 Thergiust, Out. :) :) :D :-o

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
126
Jirachi99 wrote:
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like
I bet you a few people i've dueled with have said NO LIFE but Idk that they are saying it cause I don't have text chat but if they are saying NO LIFE and they are a life I would say well your a life so GO AWAY!!!




I'd ignore them,if someone said NO STORM, they'ed probably lose. Storm is the most powerful school. If someone said NO LIFE,you'd also be in trouble. Life mainly heals. So just ignore them!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
90
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
just ignore em like in pvp people say NO MORE HEALING DEAL NOOB? I Said Well Your Not Being Very Fair and they called me noob i said Whats The Big Idea Mr.? And They Fled don't listen to people who are mean and call names just think happy thoughts insteed of people who call names act like it never happened to you before After I Got bored from pvp i stoped dueling like for ever. The Big deal is if you think About This all the time you will be sad all the time Yours Truly, Destiny Lifeblossom Level 37 8) :D

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


I only have Wizard City, Grizzleheim, and Krokotopia so how would I know? Just tell them to quit it and also tell them Storm is the strongest element. It is true. I mean like just say "This isn't your character so you can't control him/her! I can cast whatever I want!"

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
123
just ignore them. i am level 48 storm and i have been told to get out of battles because i am storm over 1,000,000,000,000,000 times. also sometimes just do exactly what they tell you not to do . trust me they are jerks who think that storm is the worst because they are jealous. i mean what school can come close to storms damage ;) before you say fire i would like to point out that their helephant takes 6 pips and our stormzilla takes 5 pips and still does more damage. so just ignore them and be glad that ur storm.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 48
Storm
Master

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
1
I agree with Milo10000. Storm is pretty powerful and impressive. I can say that because I'm Lvl 31 Ice and wish I'd had some of the storm spells in my deck in a few duels. Every school has it's strengths and weaknesses. You have to work them together. Jerks who call out "No Storm" or "No Ice" or any other school are just jealous because they are not. And I repeat JERKS! The best thing is to ignore them and kill the monsters on your own leaving them spell-bound and stunned at Storm's power. Show them who's more powerful! :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
3
I wonder if they don't like storm because it has a less chance of working? Then again, you do get cards that improve the accuracy. I guess I just don't get people sometimes....sigh.....

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
42
They just think there school is the best and and maybe they just hate storm :-D

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
19
They are being total jerks
someone said to me NO DEATH ALOWWED i casted a super dark blow from my sword then the idiot fled so the other people were like

Charles dragonshield ,
grandmaster necromancer

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
8
Don't worry about it, people are mean. You have as many rights to battles as they do. Just ignore them and join battles if you want to.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
charles116 wrote:
They are being total jerks
someone said to me NO DEATH ALOWWED i casted a super dark blow from my sword then the idiot fled so the other people were like

Charles dragonshield ,
grandmaster necromancer


I think Death is very weak but tell them that Death can heal themselves with health from other players or monsters. I suggest people should be Life because. . .
1. They can heal other players.
2. Life spells don't fizzle much
3. They are useful in long battles

Storm has a low success rate and I agree not to use storm too much unless it is like Surge or and kinds of those things from a wand. Kraken has been acting like Wild Bolt for me because it only worked 10% of the time I wanted to cast it. I think you should pick schools with great success rates like Death, Balance and Life. Balance especially because Judgement could do over 1,000 damage. Death can have very strong minions. Once in Pvp I summoned a rank 6 with 1,200 health meaning I used 12 pips. This was in a tower in Dragonspyre. I go there with my friend Nicole Goldenspear. We like to joke a lot.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
16
fourmyant wrote:
charles116 wrote:
They are being total jerks
someone said to me NO DEATH ALOWWED i casted a super dark blow from my sword then the idiot fled so the other people were like

Charles dragonshield ,
grandmaster necromancer


I think Death is very weak but tell them that Death can heal themselves with health from other players or monsters. I suggest people should be Life because. . .
1. They can heal other players.
2. Life spells don't fizzle much
3. They are useful in long battles

Storm has a low success rate and I agree not to use storm too much unless it is like Surge or and kinds of those things from a wand. Kraken has been acting like Wild Bolt for me because it only worked 10% of the time I wanted to cast it. I think you should pick schools with great success rates like Death, Balance and Life. Balance especially because Judgement could do over 1,000 damage. Death can have very strong minions. Once in Pvp I summoned a rank 6 with 1,200 health meaning I used 12 pips. This was in a tower in Dragonspyre. I go there with my friend Nicole Goldenspear. We like to joke a lot.


low success rate?well that happens when you dont gear my gear gives me about 20% accuracy thats 95% and then the spell that gives 10% more 105% accuarcy

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
17

I am storm and fire. Fire is pretty good at working as is storm. As for the people that are telling you to "get lost" just ignore them. They have no right to tell you what to do.

Madeline Dragonrider

Grandmaster Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
68
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

Don't be offended. Maybe they met some mean storm ppl. They might actually be jealous that you have such cool spell like Kraken :) :) :)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
4
Its alright. There just jealous because they probably cant beat storm spells. By the way, how did you get to marleybone if you are only an apprentice?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
42
i know this was a while ago but i saw fourmyant what he said and i was like we can be death if we want or its just how we are and i am death so i was like feeling assoulted

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
10
I herd some people saying no BALANCE while who cares they are just being mean . there probely jelous of your school.