Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report unusual game performance and access concerns here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Several of my mounts that have a timer on them when I equip them started as soon as I logged on after the new update. Not just mounts in my backpack but also mounts in my bank. Nearly all the mounts that have a timer on them were locked this has to be a bug I don't want to have like 5-10 timers on rare mounts that I got from scroll of fortune to start when I did not intend to equip them just yet.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I have elixirs and rental mounts counting down on my various accounts as well.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
“Plant all” does not work for me in Ever After Village after using bric-a-brac elixirs. I can plant the seeds individually but if I try to use the spell it says, “you do not have enough space to plant a seed.” It used to work, I think it stopped working at 350 but still does not work after unlocking 400 slots. My garden only has about 40 seeds and I have plenty of space available.

This seems to be an old problem, there have been several posts about this but they don’t have replies so I’m adding it here. Since this house provides a gardening boost and is from a paid bundle, and the elixirs cost crowns, it would be great to know if there is something I’m missing that could fix it on my end.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
I recently acquired enough spellements to unlock Ship of Fools on my death wiz, Myrna DeathCaster. I am now at level 20 and am not able to use the spell when in battle. It stays grayed out even though enough pips are available to use the spell. Is there a certain level I need to be in order to use the spell?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
mycast on Apr 12, 2023 wrote:
I recently acquired enough spellements to unlock Ship of Fools on my death wiz, Myrna DeathCaster. I am now at level 20 and am not able to use the spell when in battle. It stays grayed out even though enough pips are available to use the spell. Is there a certain level I need to be in order to use the spell?
Hey there, keep in mind the Archmastery pips that are required now for most if not all lore spells. Ship of Fools needs 2 regular pips and 1 Death school pip to cast.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Problems with characters on selection screen being replace. When can we expect a fix with characters on the selection screen being replace with a Arron level 0 (novice) character? Now I have 3 of my characters being replace with this other Arron level 0 and now it is hard to select my character to level up.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
saffron stormrider on Apr 15, 2023 wrote:
Problems with characters on selection screen being replace. When can we expect a fix with characters on the selection screen being replace with a Arron level 0 (novice) character? Now I have 3 of my characters being replace with this other Arron level 0 and now it is hard to select my character to level up.
Thank you for letting us know, we are aware of Aaron popping around and we are coming up with a fix.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
I can't seem to take spellmentals out of my shared bank.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
login name: tgnola

Today, when my characters try to exit Manticore's Madness fight through the portal to return to the kiosk as they always do (I always join from kiosk), the screen either freezes or it takes them to Olde Town but there's no kiosk or people and they can't do anything. It also will not acknowledge the quit request in either case. I've had to do a hard shut-down three times.

Wizards: Olivia Silverhammer, Jasmine Daisystaff, and Anna Storyfinder

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
Fishing in dragonspyre constantly glitches as soon as spell is cast

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Life9031747 on Jun 14, 2023 wrote:
Fishing in dragonspyre constantly glitches as soon as spell is cast
Hey there!

Is this still an issue? If so let me throw this at the team to see what we can do.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Has anyone else noticed this? There's a bug where riders in a four-person mount -- Creepy Clown Car, for ex -- are dismounted each time the driver loads into a new zone. Going from Hrundle Fjord to Austrilund, for example, leaves everyone in Hrundle Fjord except the player with the mount equipped. Do we have an update on when this might be fixed? Each player being dismounted whenever there's a loading zone (and having to rejoin the mount) is extremely inconvenient...

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Kyle the Theurgist on Jul 17, 2023 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed this? There's a bug where riders in a four-person mount -- Creepy Clown Car, for ex -- are dismounted each time the driver loads into a new zone. Going from Hrundle Fjord to Austrilund, for example, leaves everyone in Hrundle Fjord except the player with the mount equipped. Do we have an update on when this might be fixed? Each player being dismounted whenever there's a loading zone (and having to rejoin the mount) is extremely inconvenient...
It another on the LONG list of problems "they are aware of" but can't seem to get around to fixing.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
I keep having an issue where the questfinder is not moving. I have tried logging out and logging back in but it only works 1/10 times. Please how can I fix this, I've tried turning it off, switching quests and wizards. I just wanna quest efficiently!

Jaden Iceflame Lvl. 17

Patrick Goldensword Lvl. 114

Survivor
Mar 01, 2019
It keeps telling me I have re purchase Celestia, Avalon, Azteca, and grizzlehelm even though I’ve already bought those every time that I try to enter in one of the areas in those world, it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy that part of the world even though I’ve already bought all the worlds

Explorer
May 30, 2009
My game keeps on disconnecting. I'm not doing anything different. The game overall has been super buggy recently,

Survivor
Dec 31, 2019
Just turned level 90, I have done both quests in the mount olympus dungeon and both quests for the Atlantea dungeon, now I am getting a 'message' from Cyrus drake to come speak to him which i assume is for the Tartarus quest. I go to him both in Ravenwood and in Dragonspyre but there is no quest. What do I do?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Starting on 11/27, I've experienced issues with Hasty Harvest TC. Numerous times now, perhaps 6-10, I've used the TC on mature Beastmoon Blossom, had the energy spent and TC disappear, and ending with the plant not being harvestable.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Christina Griffin on Nov 28, 2023 wrote:
Starting on 11/27, I've experienced issues with Hasty Harvest TC. Numerous times now, perhaps 6-10, I've used the TC on mature Beastmoon Blossom, had the energy spent and TC disappear, and ending with the plant not being harvestable.
Thanks for this, team is aware and working on a fix.