Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report unusual game performance and access concerns here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Shalek the Wise appears to be morphing into some higher being..!

He's moving in ways that are not natural to the game, but for some reason excluding his walking stick.youtu.be/XWy5fFNGCiI

Survivor
Aug 23, 2019
D: where is my creepy clown mask? Why is it just a hood? I paid for that thing, ya know. I really want it back.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hello, it's Heather again!

So, a quick follow up on Shalek the Wise. It appears that his morphing into a higher being is complete, and now he looks like as if he is possessed by the devil..! I am genuinely spooked from him whenever I look into his eyes..!
youtu.be/RRXHVw09qkA

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hello,
It appears now that all elderly Kroks are possessed by the devil..! Their eyes still creep me out..! This has occurred on all elderly Kroks that I've seen so far, including these..!
youtu.be/AyRJlklpc4s

youtu.be/6PRf3US1mvs

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
There are so many bugs, I'll just list a few. Using the option of 'go to the event' for deckathalon, it still takes you to the library, not the new pavilion. Fully redeeming a code doesn't register each time, so the person doesn't receive the items. The new unforgiven gauntlet has bugs. It doesn't register the correct levels nor lets more than one person exit as the doomsday krok gauntlet once did. If the new death draconian glitch of the overtime damage is indeed not a glitch, the storm wolf needs to be un-nerfed. If you can not do anything about the bots buying things from the bazaar as they are sold before anyone can get them, you need to offer a person to person trade option, I suggest friends only, and a crown cost per trade for crown items.

Champion
Apr 18, 2013
Issues staying logged on wiz.

- The loading screen gets stuck when trying to play pet games.
- Unable to load zone and this area is not ready messages
- Porting to a friend is not always working. The load screen gets stuck then game shuts down.
- A few attempts at logging in caused wizard101 error
- A friend said he too had area closed when he went in one of his teleporters.

- Even right now I have a message on my screen that reads, Problem. That area is closed right now, try again later.

I sent a ticket to Support but I have a lot to do on the game today and time is running out.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Sparck on Jun 29, 2020 wrote:
Please post all concerns about unusual game access or performance issues around maintenance periods, game updates, etc., in a reply to this thread. Do not create a new thread.

Please only post unusual server game game related instances. Any local computer or Internet connection troubles should be reported to your ISP or computer provider if possible.

There are several resources on our Support Portal that may aid in diagnosing local issues:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Thanks!
Can you guys fix the Wizard101 game from buffering really slow after playing the game for about 3+ hours or more?

I always have this problem where the game runs very slow after I play the game for a period of 3+ hours and the only way I have found to make the game go back to normal speed and processing is to shutdown the game and log back in after 3+ hours

Thank you

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
stemogstel on May 27, 2022 wrote:
Issues staying logged on wiz.

- The loading screen gets stuck when trying to play pet games.
- Unable to load zone and this area is not ready messages
- Porting to a friend is not always working. The load screen gets stuck then game shuts down.
- A few attempts at logging in caused wizard101 error
- A friend said he too had area closed when he went in one of his teleporters.

- Even right now I have a message on my screen that reads, Problem. That area is closed right now, try again later.

I sent a ticket to Support but I have a lot to do on the game today and time is running out.
I don't know if you know this but in my case I always respond to Sparck if I want to get a reply to my answer from the game