Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2017
So, yesterday, I by mistake deleted my hydra, when i was deleting my temps, so could I get it back please? and could you guys put a password or something Ingame for deleting perms? Perhaps a 5-digit pin code for each player.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
AztecanFella on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
So, yesterday, I by mistake deleted my hydra, when i was deleting my temps, so could I get it back please? and could you guys put a password or something Ingame for deleting perms? Perhaps a 5-digit pin code for each player.
Email support@wizard101.com and tell them your username, character who the Hydra mount was on, and the approximate time you deleted it.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Email kingsisle and they will restore the mount for you

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You should contact support and to prevent this from happening again turn on item lock in your options and use it!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
is your 'Backpack Item Lock' function enabled? they added this option for the exact reason you are posting about.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Email support@wizard101.com

ASAP!!!

That is the only way that you have a chance to recover your lost item.

In the future there is an option to Lock certain items which provides an added layer of security. I'm surprised you didn't know about it as it's been out for 4 years.

You can learn about that here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-lock-your-items-feature-8ad6a4163fccffef013fce4c7bf02d34