Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Damage Visibility on taller enemies?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Something that has been a pet peeve of mine for some time now... I've noticed that, with certain spells, I can't see the damage it does to my enemy because of the camera angle and the height of the enemy i'm hitting. This happens with the skeletal dragon, for example. I know you can still look at their health to see how much damage it did, but I would love to be able to actually see the damage roll above the enemy.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
MrPolevaulter on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Something that has been a pet peeve of mine for some time now... I've noticed that, with certain spells, I can't see the damage it does to my enemy because of the camera angle and the height of the enemy i'm hitting. This happens with the skeletal dragon, for example. I know you can still look at their health to see how much damage it did, but I would love to be able to actually see the damage roll above the enemy.
agreed I feel the same way and have done from the beginning. I am sure many others feel the same way too.

Can you guys do something to help us with this issue. There are a lot of creatures this happens with.

Thanks in advance for helping