Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Damage Visibility on taller enemies?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Something that has been a pet peeve of mine for some time now... I've noticed that, with certain spells, I can't see the damage it does to my enemy because of the camera angle and the height of the enemy i'm hitting. This happens with the skeletal dragon, for example. I know you can still look at their health to see how much damage it did, but I would love to be able to actually see the damage roll above the enemy.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
MrPolevaulter on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Something that has been a pet peeve of mine for some time now... I've noticed that, with certain spells, I can't see the damage it does to my enemy because of the camera angle and the height of the enemy i'm hitting. This happens with the skeletal dragon, for example. I know you can still look at their health to see how much damage it did, but I would love to be able to actually see the damage roll above the enemy.
agreed I feel the same way and have done from the beginning. I am sure many others feel the same way too.

Can you guys do something to help us with this issue. There are a lot of creatures this happens with.

Thanks in advance for helping