Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gurtok Barrier Demon is SO SO SO HARD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
someone please help meh! i am a lvl 50 fire and i need help with the barrier demon its too hard what should i do the thing has ice sheilds so thats outta the question someone give me tips please

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
WOW,

I guess I am lucky. I just fought him. I am level 45 storm. I did not lose hardly any health. maybe 10 to 15% health lost. It took me about 9 rounds.
I cant so how he was so hard for some people. I actually wish the battles were more like this one.

I can tell you this, I used a few storm blades and a few elemental blades. (my second school is balance)
so with tc's this is 4 storm blades.
Then to top it... windstorm, stormtrap, elemental trap, elemental trap TC, darkwind.
Tempest was the final attack. @ about 10 pips (some were powerpips)

Mark Dragonleaf L45 Storm

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
SwordSaint Ninja on Jun 21, 2011 wrote:
I'm fire and that Gurtok Barrier Demon are both fire. I solo'd him. (odd). I polymorphed into the Ice Collosus and kept using ice attacks.
When my polymorph ran out, I kept using converts and efreets. Try to level up a little and try again. I fought him when I was level 58 (yes, I know that I'm a late bird).
You think your a late bird? I fought him when I was level 90 (My current level) because I found no point of doing a side world. Once I found out that you need to do wintertusk for all those utility spells I'm missing out on, I started up again. I'm currently on the first quest in Wintertusk

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
i fought him just today or yester day what ever you look at it by so any way it is a good idea to pack at least one reshuffle because i barly had enogh cards to do it i recomend you bring several heals and have some strong storms on your hand and at least be in cl before you atempt it as a fire