Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why wont low lvls except they cant be in cl?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
160
Well, i guess the join-make creature come-flee and the stealing rewards is pretty annoying, but there's also people who (accidentally) join in and suck it all up and stick with you, dead or not. And besides, Celestia is a new world in a way, so how WOULDN'T anyone NOT want to see Celestia? If they teleport to you while in Base Camp or Survey Camp, they really can't do much.
When i was still in Mooshu, i wondered about Dragonspyre. When i was in Dragonspyre i wondered about Celestia.
So yeah, there's the good low levels to welcome, but there's also the bad ones to chase off. See them battle before saying "GET OUTTA HERE!" to them with no background knowledge
.

-Megan Frostcaster Level. 53 Life

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
50
I get help from lower lvls in CL all the time! If you and other high levels who have a problem with this, please just turn ports off and stop complaining.

Defender
May 17, 2009
144
kittycat932 wrote:
I get help from lower lvls in CL all the time! If you and other high levels who have a problem with this, please just turn ports off and stop complaining.


We can't make other wizards turn off their ports though, now can we?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
kittycat932 wrote:
I get help from lower lvls in CL all the time! If you and other high levels who have a problem with this, please just turn ports off and stop complaining.


That complaints are not for porters (well most of them) they are against the random low level people that are already in CL.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
234
Well, this is true it is annoying, but wouldn't you like it to have a low level wizard port to you and look up to you to show them around cl??? And EVEN learn some strategy from you! Just saying! Thanks.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
229
1. W101 wont put on a world lock. Thats because if you do, what would you make it? I think people would say for cl its 50+ but what about the people who arnt 50+ but are in the point in the game to start cl?

2. The so called "noobs" can be helpful at times. Like many others have said, if lower lvls cant port and you are about to die what would you prefer? At times i wouldnt mind a lvl 15 life wizard if its that and another creature and dying and starting over.

3. Why do ao many people complain about this, think about it and try to see if you actually get help form low lvl wizards. You say "noob" is lvl 30-?

People should stop complaining

Defender
May 17, 2009
144
Devil King wrote:
" low levels do not belong in cl " "Low levels get me killed " "You are one of the noobs cause you do not agree" Really you guys need a new pass time oh or better yet learn the art of proper deck construction and strategy and quit your whinning and crying. I do not agree with you and I am not one of your "noobs" as i have played the game through without ever going to a world I was not ready for( a choice not a requirement ) I solo the whole game and had many do exactly what happened to you but, did I run to the message boards and start whining about it? NO I adapted to overcome the obstacle. Try looking at your deck and perhaps putting back some of those lower level spells you dislike them taking your traps and stuff with and adding more life for yourself. If you people would spend as much time working on your decks and strategy as you do whining you might actually get some where. This is a great game for ALL to play HOWEVER THEY DECIDE it is not for you to decide what others should or should not be doing. If I can get it done ( I am not that great a player) then so can you if you use your brains for strategy instead of whining. Has it ever crossed your minds that these people might be trying to teach you rude and mindless whinners a lesson like stop relying on you strongest spells and start learning how to adapt to overcome an obstacle? Words to the wise always be properly prepared for anything (ANYTHING) and spend your time and energy on a better strategy and deck construction and less time whinning.


Why should we have to change our decks because low levels want to mooch off of us? It just is not right.

Defender
May 17, 2009
144
kaleeraisen wrote:
flash33 wrote:
this is just another low level complaint post.
There's nothing wrong with low levels being in cl, or any high level world for that matter, as long as they're willing to listen to strategy and work together with their teammates.
You also have to take into consideration that some of the low levels may (keyword: "may") have a higher level wizard of thier own and just happened to come to cl as one of their lower level wizards.
Maybe one of the reasons people like cl is because it's very well designed and has been much anticipated for some time now.
Not trying to sound mean or complain about people complaining, but these are just things you [the low level complainers] need to take into consideration before posting a low level in higher level world complaint.


exactly, but they wont anyway. i think people LOVE to complain just for the sake of it.


Ok, listen, Celestia has been out for months now. So don't go saying, "It's a new world and they want to explore!" because they had months to do that. Now all they care about is power leveling and getting lots of gold really fast. They think us legendaries will help them and they need to stop!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
5
flash33 wrote:
this is just another low level complaint post.
There's nothing wrong with low levels being in cl, or any high level world for that matter, as long as they're willing to listen to strategy and work together with their teammates.
You also have to take into consideration that some of the low levels may (keyword: "may") have a higher level wizard of thier own and just happened to come to cl as one of their lower level wizards.Maybe one of the reasons people like cl is because it's very well designed and has been much anticipated for some time now.
Not trying to sound mean or complain about people complaining, but these are just things you [the low level complainers] need to take into consideration before posting a low level in higher level world complaint.


if they have a higher lvl why do they want to go to cl with his/her lower lvl. to bother other wizards?

most of the lower lvls dont want to listen and dont want to follow the bosses rules. they just want to annoy people. i dont have a problem with lower lvls in most of the areas in cl, but i do have a problem with them being in stormriven. they are just taking the spots of people who earn the right to be there. they shouldnt allow low lvls to port to stormriven, if they(low lvls) want to make gold there, they should earn the right to be there the hard way not just porting.


Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
50
Angelocean wrote:
kittycat932 wrote:
I get help from lower lvls in CL all the time! If you and other high levels who have a problem with this, please just turn ports off and stop complaining.


That complaints are not for porters (well most of them) they are against the random low level people that are already in CL.


But what I'm trying to say is that if nine out of ten legendary and grandmasters turned thier ports off, the low lvl level would go down dramaticly
(thx for not being rude :D)

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
30
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.


You've seriously never been anywhere you " shouldn't be " ?

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
225
kittycat932 wrote:
But what I'm trying to say is that if nine out of ten legendary and grandmasters turned thier ports off, the low lvl level would go down dramaticly
(thx for not being rude :D)


why should we turn our ports off ? they have a very good point if low lvls just do there quest and lvl like everyone else as and not try to get free XP and free drops that was not handed to us. Is it really fare to us to kill monster in CL that we farm for coins for our self's again that we worked for to get there. funny i found this topic after posting one earlier myself about the same thing :p

anyway not trying to sound rude but fare is fare to us that worked for it . we need to have a spot were we can farm and all without someone looking for hand outs. Take care all :)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
7
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.

David, for one, the lower levels just want to explore the new world, can you at least be nice and not bully everyone who's below your level? that's very immature, by the way.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
22
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.


First of all, I agree with previous posts some people have wizards even higher than your current wizard, don't be so fast to deny a low level because we all were there before, I am a level 56 and I'm sure if you came to a senior wizards battle they would want you out, because your an adept or what ever.
The shoe can be placed anywhere, because to the senior wizards like us if we were to see you we would be like ok..wait what are you doing here your weak..Would you like that? I don't think so. Second of all, Try considering that KI made the game for all ages, and if they are paying members they can go ANYWHERE They want...with a little help.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
6
Low levels can be allow to explore

"All Wizards were created equally"

They have the Right to go there.

I hate when a high level says only high levels can go to celestia to a adept or magus Kingisle brought Celestia for all of us to enjoy.

The High Levels are like saying ok you can't get in here just for grandmasters and legendaries that is like we just got a new world and now the grands and legends are saying too bad to low can't go

Grandmaster of Life, Balance, Myth, and Ice ( worked them real hard)

Master of Balance

adept of Fire and Storm



Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
6
I always find it amusing hen I see a thread like this. You legendaries that call people noobs because they are curious about the new worlds. If you think back a little bit you might remember what it was like when you were a new player. You can't tell me you never wanted to explore dragonspyre before you were the "appropriate level". And as mentioned lots before, some may have alt. accounts that could be as strong or stronger than you, be careful whom you call a noob.

Another thing is this, the definition on the word "noob" used to mean "new player" however since it began to get popular it is more of a derogatory word used to put other players down who have less experience then you do. Keep in mind that you were like them once. Just because they don't know everything about the game, they may have just started playing. Calling them a "noob" may cause them to quit or falsely report you. Remember how you felt when you ere called one. This word should be treated as a curse word as that is what it is becoming.

I realize that most grandmaster and legendaries are nice towards newer players, but some are just being rude. Be more sympathetic towards them, help them out and if they are truly that annoying, switch realms and go on with your life. If they call you names, just report and ignore.

Strong wizards need to realize that this is just a game, meant for the enjoyment of everyone, that means new players have the right to explore everything the game has to offer. Stop posting threads like this, they are annoying, pointless and really should not even get approved, it is a bunch of whiny little "experienced players" bashing on newbies who may not even be aware that they annoy you.

Calm down and have fun ;)

~ Oran Raventhorn - 45 Thuergist
~ Oran Winterthorn - 20 Thaumaturge
~ Oran Thunderthorn - 10 Diviner
~ Oran Ashthorn - 10 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
32
One of the nicest things about this game is that this kind of stuff is easy to get away from. Yes, it's a pain to have a battle spoiled by a level 12 jumping into it without asking. A little Potion Motion and a realm change can fix that. Also a good idea to take a closer look at your friends list and porting permissions.
Listen, I don't buy the "just want to explore" explanation. It's more about "phat lewts" and higher xp, possibly even greifing. If that's how you want to play, have fun. With all the realms available, I should be able to find a place relatively free of this, at least for a while.

Defender
May 17, 2009
144
Gler88 wrote:
One of the nicest things about this game is that this kind of stuff is easy to get away from. Yes, it's a pain to have a battle spoiled by a level 12 jumping into it without asking. A little Potion Motion and a realm change can fix that. Also a good idea to take a closer look at your friends list and porting permissions.
Listen, I don't buy the "just want to explore" explanation. It's more about "phat lewts" and higher xp, possibly even greifing. If that's how you want to play, have fun. With all the realms available, I should be able to find a place relatively free of this, at least for a while.


I most commonly do that. However, I have been farming in stormriven to make up for some of the gold I lost while crafting the new house (which I did, WOOTNESS), but every single realm there has low levels. One realm Had 2 level 1s! And their friends ported, and their friends ported... and you get the idea. I also don't buy the just want to explore, I mean honestly, it has been out for half a year already!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
1
sphll99 wrote:
I am a level 43, do you count THAT as low lvl? and is there an lvl requirement cuz i need to know.
no there is no lvl requirement and there never will. and no you are not a low lvl. my brother is lvl 45 and he can beat a celestian person on his own. high lvls like myself do not realize how big of a help low lvls can be, they can heal, and blade, and attack just like you and me. i have a low lvl friend and he is the reason i got my legendary spell! If a low lvl on your friends list ports to you in battle, ok it is your file, you can DELETE him. if you don't want low lvls (36 and below, NO offence) then have a friend list of high lvls. It is your file you can do what you want, but low lvls help if high lvls are busy and they can totally kick butt in cl.

Nicholas Darkstaff,
58 Ice

Explorer
May 26, 2010
75
Look search noob or grandmaster(made my me) and that will answer

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
32
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.


they there cause they want to explore the world and me personally would not only let them port to me but take them to the various areas whenever i going to a new world i like to explore it like for instance wen i was in ms i explored ds to see what the basic layout is so i later with the final countdown quest went to check out cl they arent messing with your game and yes they can lvl there by side quests they not doing any harm just a little bit of harmless exploring to see what is to come.

Kenneth

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
32
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Dude, don't go all calling people " low - level " and stupid. If they want to check out Celestia, THEY CAN. You don't own Celestia do you? Nope. Wizard101 does. So, get used to it.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."


funny you should say that cause we do technically cause it was a world built for grandmasters and legendary but i admit there been many times when a lvl 25 life saved me in cl putting a lvl requirement on cl will hurt YOU more than you realize when you need that low lvl friend that one time he cant come so yeah i agree with you StormWizard1201 get used to it cause they will help you when you need it.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
337
GBOY5436 wrote:
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Dude, don't go all calling people " low - level " and stupid. If they want to check out Celestia, THEY CAN. You don't own Celestia do you? Nope. Wizard101 does. So, get used to it.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."


funny you should say that cause we do technically cause it was a world built for grandmasters and legendary but i admit there been many times when a lvl 25 life saved me in cl putting a lvl requirement on cl will hurt YOU more than you realize when you need that low lvl friend that one time he cant come so yeah i agree with you StormWizard1201 get used to it cause they will help you when you need it.

You stole the words right out of my mouth.

Chase Nightbreath, Level 42 Master Pyromancer
"Heros get remembered, but legends never die!"

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
5
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.
i agree with this there should a be a lvl cap to Cl the low lvls with higher lvls should know this.all low lvls do is make a mess and killing the bosses and MObs take longer then what they should.I think that KI should have a LvL cap to Cl i am sick of having to swap realms to farm bosses cause its full of low lvls that cant kill anything Cl

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
258
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.


gosh, if you really dont want low levels porting...DONT ADD THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! TURN OFF YOUR PORTS! JUST DO THAT AND YOU'LL BE FINE! GEEZ! i do think that they have to earn it, but you really cant tell people where to go, otherwise they'll just go there anyway, even just to annoy you. and KI wont put world locks on, so stop asking for that. they PAID for those subscriptions, (which in my opinion, just the year round one is kinda pricy), so they want to get their money's worth. Some are genuenly (sry if i spelled that wrong) curious, and want to look around and battle enemies in order to find out their weaknesses and prepare for them. thats what i would do if i didnt know the world, anyway. and another thing, its not every low level in the world who's asking to be taken to cl, there are some who are the low levels of grands/legends, like mine, so stop biting off EVERYONE'S heads, and go for the ones who actually DO make life miserable, b/c yes, those low levels actually exist and those who are obnoxious, rude, condescending, and mean, (the grands too, not just the novices), those are the ones who need to stay in WC. and another thing, if you have a low level friend who's on, and all your higher leveled friends are off, and you're in a pickle, who are you going to call on when you're in trouble of fainting? despite their level, they can live long enough to heal you, or at the very least hold your place so you could flee, heal and get mana, and port back.
This is also important: if you want low levels to stop porting, teach the ones who will listen about the disadvantages of them doing that. IN A NICE WAY! and just IGNORE the ones who dont. THERE'S AN IGNORE LIST FOR A REASON! if all you grands and legends would just stop shouting and start teaching, (IN A NICE WAY!) this wouldnt really be a problem. make a little school in your home or something and invite some low levels to teach them an UNBIASED way of making them realize what they're doing! TALK TO THEM! if you just shout and yell and complain, that wont solve anything. you're just pushing them farther into porting to higher leveld worlds

Amber Nighwraith; lvl 58 necromancer

* Dont be a part of the problem-be a part of the SOLUTION*