In other news there are lots of little changes to our worlds.
Some small details:
- The "Mander Savior Badge" can now be obtained by completing Tomb of the Beguiler. Players will not need to redo this quest to receive the badge.
- Heckhound spell has a new attack, and also has its fiery breath back, thanks to a lozenge concocted by Falmea.
- Balance Schools’ Power Play now accurately affects your pips.
- The % symbol now appears beside the resist stats in your character page.
- Wizards will now hear the pitter patter of their little feet as they adventure through the Spiral.
- Spells have been added to existing Jack Frost and Santa's Little Helper pets.
- Treasure cards slots have been added to the Deck of Self Examination.
- Character selection screen locations should accurately reflect the last area your character was located when you logged off.
- Players who have been defeated in a team duel will no longer gain pips while they are in a defeated state.
- Those of you who were previously unable to enter the North Clock Tower in Newgate Prison to complete the 'Stop that Cat' quest, will now find they can enter the tower.
- You can now trade Treasure Cards while you are in combat, so stock a couple extra healing cards for friends in need!
- A chat submenu has been added to the Menu Chat system to allow players to communicate about Player vs. Player
- Prospector Zeke can be found in Dragonspyre, look for him for his quest, but he doesn't have any Crowns items to sell you yet.
- The Earn Crowns button can now be found in your Friends Panel. Remember if your friend is already playing Wizard101, you don't need to invite them.
See you in Dragonspyre, my precious little snowflakes!