Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to do?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Hey guys!I decided what to do ;-) after i'm done with celestia.I'll start zafaria! :D :D :D :D :D!And done with zafaria i'll start grizzletusk(yup i didn't even put foot in grizzletusk yet!)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Hey guys i have a problem.I'm about to enter celestia and after that i dunno what to do.I would go to start grizzletusk from virulent plague and scarecrow pet but i really don't like to do grizzletusk,and i would like to start zafaria.So would you say your opinion if ya got any?(Btw,i forgot to say i have fierce hound pet so that's where all the dillema started! :(

If you are not all that on WinterTusk stay the course. Assuming you have finished Grizzlehiem? Wintertusk does help you level a bit, there seems to be more help though the rough spots and does seem to make Celestia a little easier to get though. I followed just the main story line at level 55 for the pet quest and it did not take that long in each area to get there and I was level 58 by then. I figure after I have nothing left in Zafaria I can come back and do the side ones I skipped in Celestia and WinterTusk. I also have a fierce hound so getting my pet was not that important more of a collectors item.