Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Low To Get Into Zafari!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Well I am finished with Celestia, and I am now a Level 58 Necromancer . Now before I was finished with Dragonsypre I had to do a spiral key quest. But I didn't do. I did some other side quest to boost up my XP to get into Celestia. So now since I completed Celestia, I'm 58, and my friends told me that I get to go to Zafaria. Little did I know that you needed to be Level 60. So Now I need to be Level 60. My XP so far as a Level 58 is like 4,000 out of 67,000. And even if I complete my level, I got another level to go. I really need some help. I think I'm totally stuck! I'd really appreciate it, if someone helped me out here!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Do all the side quests of CL. If that doesn't level up, side quests in DS

Hope this helps

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Rosary1819 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Well I am finished with Celestia, and I am now a Level 58 Necromancer . Now before I was finished with Dragonsypre I had to do a spiral key quest. But I didn't do. I did some other side quest to boost up my XP to get into Celestia. So now since I completed Celestia, I'm 58, and my friends told me that I get to go to Zafaria. Little did I know that you needed to be Level 60. So Now I need to be Level 60. My XP so far as a Level 58 is like 4,000 out of 67,000. And even if I complete my level, I got another level to go. I really need some help. I think I'm totally stuck! I'd really appreciate it, if someone helped me out here!
After what I post, this topic will be called too high to get into zafaria!? I started Zafaria at level 71 on my life, Wolf Strongbright, what i did was all side quests from Wizard City to Celestia and did Wintertusk, oh and also keep of ganelon hmm maybe twice . Anyway, just do side quests.

Adam Wintersinger, Level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright, Level 79 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood, Level 40 Sorcerer

Defender
May 29, 2009
Have you done winter tusk? If not its time to get started. Winter tusk packs loads of experience. I hope you get into zafaria. Happy wizarding

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
After what I post, this topic will be called too high to get into zafaria!? I started Zafaria at level 71 on my life, Wolf Strongbright, what i did was all side quests from Wizard City to Celestia and did Wintertusk, oh and also keep of ganelon hmm maybe twice . Anyway, just do side quests.

Adam Wintersinger, Level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright, Level 79 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood, Level 40 Sorcerer
You call that a high lvl to be in zafaria?I am 71 in DRAGONSPYRE!Also lvl 58 lvl wizards usually have not done WT do it and forget ZF.WT had loads of XP.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
well i have a level 90 wizard named taylor swift that has membership and i know a dungeon where gets you a bunch of xp! and after we can go pagoda! it gives you around 4,500 XP meet me in stormzilla,area 1, 3:30 july,5,2013 -taylor swift level 90.