Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rudeness from Mirror Lake farmers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
My friends and I keep encountering rude talk and inconsiderate attitudes from people farming for Pixie Stix in the Mirror Lake dungeon. They say insulting things about gear and levels of people who are questing. These farmers have even asked other people to 'flee' because the battle is less efficient with these questing players. How do you recommend that my friends and I handle these situations?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
QueenOfNewbies on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
My friends and I keep encountering rude talk and inconsiderate attitudes from people farming for Pixie Stix in the Mirror Lake dungeon. They say insulting things about gear and levels of people who are questing. These farmers have even asked other people to 'flee' because the battle is less efficient with these questing players. How do you recommend that my friends and I handle these situations?
I know what you're talking about - when I first went through Mirror Lake, I used a team up, in this team up was another quester and 2 farming higher levels. These farmers just did the first half of the dungeon and abandoned us because "it wasn't worth the time". Fortunately I had some crowns for henchmen and we were able to complete our quest.
My advice for you is the same for anyone encountering rude trolls - click the ignore button and their comments will go away. Blissful silence is restored!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I very rarely go into Mirror Lake, because I have plenty of gardens that produce rank 9 mega snacks, so I don't need the Pixie Sticks (I sell them).

When I do go it, it's usually to help a friend or questing on one of my wizards. Rude wizards believe they are special snowflakes and want to show off. Hit the ignore button when you can and that will make life much easier. There are a lot of wizards out there who are nice. It's a shame a few disrespect players and therefore, the game.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
the cool thing about rude players is you only get the pleasure of having to spend seconds, minutes, or the length of a dungeon with them; and then they're gone from your life forever.

Imagine all of those friends, family, school mates, and co-workers desperately searching for the flee and ignore buttons that can't be found in real life; because they don't exist in real life!?!

Thankfully, if you're not able to find humor with players stuck in the second dimension; then bring yourself instant piece of mind, and just click the ignore button. You'll feel better, without all that negativity, anger and hate from the peanut gallery!