Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible New Worlds (Avalon and Polaris)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
1
There are 2 new worlds mentioned in Zafaria and I did some research and found out that
Avalon: is more in the Medieval times. Avalon was once an island where King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay's sisters resided.

Polaris: Polaris is the northern star so and is more closer to the northern part of the globe right? So what I was thinking is what if Polaris could be a North Pole type of world.


Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
8
ohioisstupid wrote:
There are 2 new worlds mentioned in Zafaria and I did some research and found out that
Avalon: is more in the Medieval times. Avalon was once an island where King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay's sisters resided.

Polaris: Polaris is the northern star so and is more closer to the northern part of the globe right? So what I was thinking is what if Polaris could be a North Pole type of world.



I kinda thought that in Wysteria, 2 other worlds were mentioned ( weirwood and something else LOL) So I thought those would be new worlds. I could be wrong, though.

Bailey Earthblood, level 70 Necromancer & Tayrn DreamBlade level 28 Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
4
2000kpam wrote:
ohioisstupid wrote:
There are 2 new worlds mentioned in Zafaria and I did some research and found out that
Avalon: is more in the Medieval times. Avalon was once an island where King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay's sisters resided.

Polaris: Polaris is the northern star so and is more closer to the northern part of the globe right? So what I was thinking is what if Polaris could be a North Pole type of world.



I kinda thought that in Wysteria, 2 other worlds were mentioned ( weirwood and something else LOL) So I thought those would be new worlds. I could be wrong, though.

Bailey Earthblood, level 70 Necromancer & Tayrn DreamBlade level 28 Theurgist


Hmm thats pretty cool! Can't wait till they come out! - Mason Strongsword, level 70 Necromancer

Defender
May 13, 2009
100
I do think that these worlds will one out. Malistaire had 5 worlds in his storyline so I am guessing that their will be 3 more words in the Morganthe plot since there is only 2 so far. The person who mentions the worlds says Marleybone, Mooshu, Polaris, Avalon. Marleybone and Mooshu are the 3rd and 4th word in the Malistaire plot. The Morganthe storyline only has 2 worlds in it so far so that means Polaris and Avalon could be 2 of the next worlds coming out. Do you agree?

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
75
Well since we are following Morganthe for her horn Avalon is up to our road cuz...in The Medieval Era ,,The Great Horn'' was used to announce important things and to warn the citizens of something bad.That's what happened when Morgan Le Fay attacked the castle of KIng Arthur The Horn was ,,called'' so probably Morganthe will ally with someone of the type of Morgan Le Fay and we will have to stop them from taking the horn.After that... it says that she will strike from the shadows,so the single nightfall shadowy world we know of is Yago,the homeworld of KOgasha in the Tower of the HEllephant.That isn't something i have yet thinked of...moving on....The last part says that the skies will fall so the ,,Sky World''we know of is Empyrea so that is the final world when we finally defeat Morganthe...in my opinion this will go way better than Malistaire.By the way i think that with three new worlds we will have three new level caps so Level 100 and Rank 10 spells here we go...hope so...

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
ohioisstupid wrote:
There are 2 new worlds mentioned in Zafaria and I did some research and found out that
Avalon: is more in the Medieval times. Avalon was once an island where King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay's sisters resided.

Polaris: Polaris is the northern star so and is more closer to the northern part of the globe right? So what I was thinking is what if Polaris could be a North Pole type of world.

Kinda like the gobblers homeworld and Wysteria.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2010
1
I thought the same thing myself. I think an avalon world would be right up the KI alley., I think that Polaris would by a stellar world as opposed to an north pole kind of world. But since celestia already exists, I am thinking Avalon. I hope it would be true. A world based on that storyline would be awesome. Maybe the Merlin type character there would be related to Merle Ambrose?
Whatever it is I can't wait!

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
129
Guys merlin-Merle, morganthe, Morgan le Fay. Notice anything?

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
173
Avalon is out on the test realm already, so your guess was correct! I'm not so sure about Polaris.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
59
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Well since we are following Morganthe for her horn Avalon is up to our road cuz...in The Medieval Era ,,The Great Horn'' was used to announce important things and to warn the citizens of something bad.That's what happened when Morgan Le Fay attacked the castle of KIng Arthur The Horn was ,,called'' so probably Morganthe will ally with someone of the type of Morgan Le Fay and we will have to stop them from taking the horn.After that... it says that she will strike from the shadows,so the single nightfall shadowy world we know of is Yago,the homeworld of KOgasha in the Tower of the HEllephant.That isn't something i have yet thinked of...moving on....The last part says that the skies will fall so the ,,Sky World''we know of is Empyrea so that is the final world when we finally defeat Morganthe...in my opinion this will go way better than Malistaire.By the way i think that with three new worlds we will have three new level caps so Level 100 and Rank 10 spells here we go...hope so...
What you've got here, I think is genius. I actually thought Celestia was the sky world. (Shelus Gruffheart is a halfway decent foreshadower) Though I can't Wait for Empyrea and Polaris. I love your predictions :D