Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake - wizards sitting out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I love to go into mirror lake an meet new people. What i see so often now is one person out of the group will sit out the battle especially before they get to the ice bosses and rest of the group do all the work while person sitting out gets to collect at the end. This has happened to me so many times i actually have names of repeated offenders. Could K I change the dungeon so that all team members must actually participate in all battle to collect snacks and drops? frustrated from WSO's (wizards sitting out)

Survivor
May 12, 2010
well that never happened to me and sometimes the people come late so they cant use anything, just tell the person to join if that person no joined then just no heal him/her so that person learn no let the people alone!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2011
elplatano21 wrote:
well that never happened to me and sometimes the people come late so they cant use anything, just tell the person to join if that person no joined then just no heal him/her so that person learn no let the people alone!

If there are repeated offenders then it does seem awfully unfair. I'm sure the person was asked to join the group as well before samhi6 posted this. I have seen this happen as well and it is pretty sad. Hopefull K I can make some changes so that every does have to participate to collect drops, snacks etc

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
thewiz28 wrote:
No dont let the low level teleport and ruin Zafaria. :x

Yes, that is true sometimes they can aggravate you but, you were there at one time and sometimes people have friends that are lower them then. Sometimes people need some help. My best friend helps me and he is level 48. He helped me defeat a bunch of bosses. He helped me get through Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and is helping me get through Zafaria. So, just relax and have fun.

David Hexstaff Level 70 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
jrghost10 wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:
No dont let the low level teleport and ruin Zafaria. :x

Yes, that is true sometimes they can aggravate you but, you were there at one time and sometimes people have friends that are lower them then. Sometimes people need some help. My best friend helps me and he is level 48. He helped me defeat a bunch of bosses. He helped me get through Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and is helping me get through Zafaria. So, just relax and have fun.

David Hexstaff Level 70 Balance Wizard

No. Try a level 80 and 3 level 10s porting into toth, its suicide and should stay 60 and above, with no teleporting. i think its a great idea that everyone gets forced in, no matter where they are in the dungeon :D will work wonders for the aggravating nubs