Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake Battle?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi,
I haven't reached the Mirror Lake battle. I'm still in Drum Jungle heading towards the Elephant Graveyard. Is the battle of Mirror Lake hard? I'm not exactly sure what happens, and I've searched up the quest and it says to fight Morganthe at the Mirror Lake. I've heard that you don't actually fight Morganthe and fight some of her minions that live in Zafaria. Is that true? And can someone give me some more info about the battle so I know what to except? I'm a level 71 almost 72 life wizard.
--Fiona

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
There are always people on team up (many including max levels) who farm for pet snacks, stitch gear, and other types of gear and stuff. You'll most likely have a max on your team if you join team up.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I have only found it really hard with my storm wizard, there is one duel with four storm spiders that all have high storm resist, and I had a hard time living long enough to get prisms on all of them. But then I went with Seethe's suggestion to a acquire a set of high storm resist gear, and it was pretty simple. Mind you I was generally fighting as a pair with a balance wizard. Trying to solo this dungeon is fairly pointless unless you want something to brag about, use teamup or call in friends.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
No, you don't fight her in Mirror Lake. But, you do fight her a couple times in the upcoming worlds ( not gonna spoil it though ). There are four battles in Mirror Lake ( all bosses ). Now, I would STRONGLY suggest using team up, for a couple of reasons. Well, Mirror Lake is a pretty popular farming spot, since every run you do drops two mega snacks. Secondly, there is almost always maxes farming ( not usually any actual people doing the storyline ). As a max, when farming it, it usually takes about 15 - 30 minutes for a run. Good Luck !