Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I know I ask this a lot, but what level do you guys think I should be to start Zafaria? I'm currently level 65. Should I continue to do side quests in Celestia? I dont have much left.
I'm asking so much because my life was a noon in almost every world she went to. Thank you!!

Erica Lifepetal 111
Jenna 65

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
Erica LifePetal on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
I know I ask this a lot, but what level do you guys think I should be to start Zafaria? I'm currently level 65. Should I continue to do side quests in Celestia? I dont have much left.
I'm asking so much because my life was a noon in almost every world she went to. Thank you!!

Erica Lifepetal 111
Jenna 65
Hi! I think you should be on level 60 so do all of your quests in your book and see which one you need to get there.

~Victoria DarkGem 47

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
As long as you completed Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria you should be fine on levels.

Hope this answered your question.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010

Erica Lifepetal 111
Jenna 65
You're a good level for starting Zafaria, about the same lvl I was on my 3 characters who are either at Zafaria or passed it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

Erica Lifepetal 111
Jenna 65
Your level's fine.

I applaud you for doing the sides though :D

Keep it up!

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Level 65 is the average for Zafaria? I'm not even finished with the grotto in celestia and i'm level 60+

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
due3333 on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
Level 65 is the average for Zafaria? I'm not even finished with the grotto in celestia and i'm level 60+
To get into Zafaria you have to be at at least level 60. So, kudos for you, dude.