Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60-70 Fire Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Hey guys, does anyone know where i can fine any legendary to transcended fire gear and who drops them? I only care about no auction items, because the auction items I have already seen, and they are not that good. If anyone can tell me where to find any no auction legendary or transcended fire gear that'd be great. (And yes, I know the waterworks gear beats everything else but i don't wanna do waterworks, lol.) :?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Cordelephant wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone know where i can fine any legendary to transcended fire gear and who drops them? I only care about no auction items, because the auction items I have already seen, and they are not that good. If anyone can tell me where to find any no auction legendary or transcended fire gear that'd be great. (And yes, I know the waterworks gear beats everything else but i don't wanna do waterworks, lol.) :?
Mirror lake.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Cordelephant wrote:

I crafted gear from the Sudiland vendor in Wintertusk, he's on the second level after you go in, the problem with that though is you must gather or have the things needed so it's not a quick fix sometimes and then you have to craft them at the ice house in Grizzlehiem. I crafted the helmets for my life and death wizard so far because they come with a nice blade too. For my life wizard I did fine with level 58 robe and boots, for my death wizard I did win the robe on the second try in Waterworks and boots are from bazaar. I find getting the combinations of gear that work for your fighting style a little difficult. The Zafaria gear does seem to lack the stats we are used to so far.

I totally agree though with not having to take the time and energy Waterworks requires. If you create other wizards running them though numerous times does tend to be a long drawn out chore I want to avoid.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
you can get the robe in mirror lake but only from the spiders or the elephant spectral gaurdian. :D

Defender
May 01, 2011