Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Zafria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
I heard that Zafria just arrived and one of my firend who is 60 level went there and called me to help him. When I explored the Zafria. Its' pretty cool! It's like Afria but more of war.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
NoahBakugan wrote:
I heard that Zafria just arrived and one of my firend who is 60 level went there and called me to help him. When I explored the Zafria. Its' pretty cool! It's like Afria but more of war.

Almost every world in the spiral has SOME kind of war going on ( some more then others):
WC: Lordnightshade V.S WC
KT: Manders + Dogs V.S Kroks
MB: Dogs V.S Cats
MS: MS V.S onis, pigs, and trolls.
DS: DS V.S dragons
CL: Morganthe's army V.S Astal people
ZF: Zebras V.S Rhinos
GH: Wolves + Bears V.S Grendals + Ravens
WS: WC V.S WS

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
yeah it is like africa did you notice zafaria sounds like safari with a A at the end weird
as always mirand storm song master of nature 8)
cya in the spiral

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Nick16567 wrote:
NoahBakugan wrote:

Almost every world in the spiral has SOME kind of war going on ( some more then others):
WC: Lordnightshade V.S WC
KT: Manders + Dogs V.S Kroks
MB: Dogs V.S Cats
MS: MS V.S onis, pigs, and trolls.
DS: DS V.S dragons
CL: Morganthe's army V.S Astal people
ZF: Zebras V.S Rhinos
GH: Wolves + Bears V.S Grendals + Ravens
WS: WC V.S WS

Woah, you obviously didn't take your time listening to the words in Krokotopia! It's Manders vs. Kroks, the dogs are Marleybonians, trying to discover ancient facts about Krokotopia.