Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collosal

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2012
im in zafaria and just started drum jungle literally im on defeat the life monkeys but shouldnt i be able to get the collosal quest im above level 66 any suggestions

Talon Moontail 69

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Caretaker123 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
im in zafaria and just started drum jungle literally im on defeat the life monkeys but shouldnt i be able to get the collosal quest im above level 66 any suggestions

Talon Moontail 69
You must complete quests from Koko before she gives the quest to repair the obelisk.

Mary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Caretaker123 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:

Talon Moontail 69
You should be able to get the quest at Level 64, if you met the requirements for it. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Colossal

You must have trained on the previous Sun School spells before you can start on Colossal. On that link, you can click on the highlighted items for more details if you need it.

And once you are ready for Colossal, you must "repair the Sun School trainer" by doing the Midnight Sun quest. On that same link above, if you click on "Trainer: Sun School Trainer", it will give you the details.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
thank you all but right after this i quested a little farther and got the spell quest right away thanks for the suggestions