Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Please HELP!! I am a level 68 Storm Wizard with open chat. I can not get past Belloq. I have been trying to beat him for over a week. If you can help me please post with a day or 2 notice. I live in the U.S. eastern time zone. Thank you in advance :-)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I can help you, i'm very good with belloq and even have a special deck for him. I'm available throughout most of the day, almost anyday. I don't have open, but i'd love to help anyone on belloq. My best time [for my time zone idk about yours] is 2-4 p.m. I could meet you on monday realm unicorn in front of belloq's place. A specific time for me- prolly 2:30 we could meet.

Steven Strongsword, archmage fire.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
jmiser420 wrote:
eh, me again. Forgot to mention i'm also in U.S eastern time xd

Thank you so much!! If you will be on I will be at Belloq at 2:30. If you are on please meet me there. Again Thank you so very much :-)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Prncess wrote:

Thank you so much!! If you will be on I will be at Belloq at 2:30. If you are on please meet me there. Again Thank you so very much :-)

Do you think we could do this tomorrow because i just saw this at now it's almost 7:00 P.M. and i havent checked the boards since this morning.

It's my fault that i didnt check. If we can do this tomorrow, here's the times etc.

2:30 P.M., in front of belloq's dungeon realm unicorn area 1. Hopefully you read this post before tomorrow so i can check it out in the morning.

Totally my fault, Steven strongsword, archmage fire.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
jmiser420 wrote:
Prncess wrote:

Do you think we could do this tomorrow because i just saw this at now it's almost 7:00 P.M. and i havent checked the boards since this morning.

It's my fault that i didnt check. If we can do this tomorrow, here's the times etc.

2:30 P.M., in front of belloq's dungeon realm unicorn area 1. Hopefully you read this post before tomorrow so i can check it out in the morning.

Totally my fault, Steven strongsword, archmage fire.

That would be great! I will meet you there today but, if something should happen and you can't I will understand. Will be there again tomorrow same time same realm if you can't today :-) Again Thank you so very much

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I can definitally be there tomorrow. I went there today at 2:30 P.M. to see if you were there cause i didnt know if you got the message i sent and you werent there so i assumed [doubt i spelled that right] you didnt get the message but i checked anyways.

Tomorrow 4 sure [hopefully]

Steven strongsword, archmage fire