Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria pet shop doesn't sell pets.

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
The only pet you can get in Wysteria is a golden piggle.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I think since it has a sign with a pet and a sign with a snack it stands for pet snacks... maybe that's it. I'll try to figure it out for you.

Nicole Blueleaf level 33, ( i'm mostly in wysteria! if you find me i would love to be friends! )

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I was tricked to I thought they had pets but only snacks I was so mad

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
yayman12 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
They actually do have a Wysteria house. It's called the Villa Gardens and it's in the crowns shop.
Crowns shop doesn't count

Survivor
Aug 04, 2013
gosh when i saw Wysteria i was so excited i was thinking about the great pets, castles, and robes i could buy.
Well i was wrong! There are no pets but golden piggle and i do not like piggles, there are no castles, and no pets. It looks like a happy place at first but it stinks and they do cheat.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
Necromancer Mark D... on Aug 6, 2012 wrote:
Oh, and here's another rip-off. Not only do they not sell castles, but not even furniture! Also, the teachers don't even teach spells, they teach nothing! How are the students there supposed to learn spells? Besides that, I wished there would be a pet in the pet store. Since the world focuses on pig characters, I thought they would sell like, Ninja Pig pets, Piggle pets, but they sold SNACKS! Well, about the pig, he's right. Pigswick folk are cheaters. They will break the rules of the game WHENEVER they can get away with it. Literally.
if you did the "library dues" quest, one of the book pedestals said that they don't teach anything in Wysteria, the students just eat and sleep. they sell ninja pigs in moo-shu. and yes they cheat all the time. randolf used vampire with only two pips

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
wizard508million on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
the last pig is way to easy and coming from a life wizard way to easy was level 28 when killed that pig last month

stay with the quest and bam level 64

dustin battle wrath level 65
All you people saying the pig from pigswick in the spiral cup must have not tried, because i beat that pig in 1 try. Along with this, i was level 26 when i beat him. And yes, it does stink that all the shops don't have what they say they have. I was looking forward to some good stuff

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Thought people knew 99.8% of items from Wysteria are just recycled from Krokotopia and Marleybone. The only things from Wysteria that are Wysterian are the collectible statue at the aerie and the Golden Piggle.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I was looking forward to pets too. The athames there are pretty good though, but that's about it. Wysteria battles don't rip you off, I beat Randolf Spellshine on my first try, he isn't hard and neither is that lord bramble guy. The only problem I had there was Chester Droors. He was HARD! Anyways, I think a good pet would be a rabbit guard. But all I got was a piggle. As if I don't already have one.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Dont worry, in the library quest you get a gold piggle!

Jessica Fairy lvl 36

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Kevin Deaththorn on Aug 6, 2012 wrote:
Oh but here is the biggest rip off of all! You get a pet By doing the Main questline, i mean how unfair is that now!?! ENjoy your new wysterian golden piggle!
Yup i got the golden piggle

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Kevin Deaththorn on Aug 6, 2012 wrote:
Oh but here is the biggest rip off of all! You get a pet By doing the Main questline, i mean how unfair is that now!?! ENjoy your new wysterian golden piggle!
The piggle isn't even worth it. Mine is a teen, all it does is, well, nothing that's good.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Jack fire flame on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
I thought the same thing! It must just be the sign for "Pet Snacks" though, you know?
The cracker is a symbol of pet snacks in w101.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Katherine Lightgem on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
It has two signs
Pig & Snack

Wouldn't that stand for "Pet Snacks?"

Just a thought...
In pet pavilion it has just a cracker, so it just has pet snacks. Plus the cracker is a symbol of pet snacks, while the piggle is a sign it's a pet store.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
I really agree i was really wanting a wysteria pet and house

Jeremy the necromancer