Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria is not that big!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
Wysteria isn't as big as any kind of world, it's small with four place and two boss, Lord Gustark, and Lord Bramble, and it's filled with goblins, hogoblins, green mans, and decaying bogwalkers with leafs on it's back. And the schools with different type of elements in the Pigswick Academy doesn't even give you any spells to learn and the Headmistress isn't like Headmaster Ambrose, the Pigswick Academy is like the Commons mixed up with Ravenwood.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Wysteria is annoying limited in its scope and offerings. My personal hope is that even thoug it is a side world it will be expanded and flushed out with more items, crafting, and spells.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Wysteria is just a copy from Wizard Citys Ravenwood and i know it not that big like other worlds :(

Taylor Swift ( NOT the real one )

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Yea, Wysteria is small. :? It only has Pigswick Academy, Pegasus Place, and Tanglewood Way.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I think they should add more quests to Wysteria.What about those places you can't go into. Like that tunnel next to prospector Zeke. I think we should be aloud there. '_'

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Wysteria is a side world. It's not supposed to be as big as all the other worlds. It's completely optional. It's a good way to level up, and if you want to fully complete all the worlds(side quests and all... since all of Wysteria is a side quest )

Caroline DuskBlade, Sorcerer

"I'm going to keep fighting until this world is the way it should be. Until the world is balanced."

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Galaxyl0l wrote:
Yea, Wysteria is small. :? It only has Pigswick Academy, Pegasus Place, and Tanglewood Way.

dont forget tower of helephant
BIG thing right there

Survivor
May 02, 2009
In my opinion, there needs to be a dungeon is Wysteria.
The Library Archives is kind of a dungeon, given its semi-large size, but is no were near to be officially classified as a real dungeon.