Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Though the wizard's tower and the sunken palace are new in the crown shop they are fairly useless with there being so little space to put actual furniture. I did read on a fansite that one player used the tower as storage for her hundred plus pets.

I was hoping for a Wysteria townhouse to be put on the market. With three rooms downstairs and a second door upstairs that could be used to go out onto a patio. That would be nice.

Had an idea. It would be incredibly cool if players could buy townhouses in the different parts of Wizard City, Wysteria and Marleybone.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I completely agree with you on the Wizard's Tower and Sunken Palace. There is absolutely no space indoors for furniture. Although I do like the theme a lot and the look of it, I wouldn't really consider buying it. The Sunken Palace I could kind of work with, though. It has a really cool outside, but the inside is kind of boring. Not much there, nothing different or interesting. And the plumbing in the Sunken Palace needs to be fixed :P

I was hoping for Wysteria themed houses too. I like the townhouse idea too. Something similar to the small Marleybone house, where you have a street. That Marleybone house has very small space when you walk in, and only 3 rooms. Something a little bit bigger would be nice. And a larger patio.

I don't really think something like that would be made though. That's like my dream townhouse. And there's always some problem I have with every house lol.

And about your idea of townhouses around different areas of WC, MB, and Wysteria, I don't think it would really happen. That's why we have Castles & Lands. There wouldn't be enough room as well around the worlds too. It doesn't seem like KI would consider doing something like that, but I do think they might come out with a Wysteria themed townhouse and a larger house, maybe.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
olivia123885 wrote:
Though the wizard's tower and the sunken palace are new in the crown shop they are fairly useless with there being so little space to put actual furniture. I did read on a fansite that one player used the tower as storage for her hundred plus pets.

I was hoping for a Wysteria townhouse to be put on the market. With three rooms downstairs and a second door upstairs that could be used to go out onto a patio. That would be nice.

Had an idea. It would be incredibly cool if players could buy townhouses in the different parts of Wizard City, Wysteria and Marleybone.

I for one think that they are better as a second house, since I got the watch tower(for gold!). I got the myth house 6 months ago(for gold too!), and it has enough room for 80% - 90% of my stuff. It doesn't need much in the inside since it is already styled, and the outside has a small amount of room. The sunken palace is more of an outside house that needs style.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, I recently got a sunken palace, (yes, with gold, I don't use crowns that much) and it's fantastic, with more space to put stuff in then you'd think.

It's pretty big, so I'm still decorating it, but I have about a hundred more items 'til I can't put anything else in it.

To add character to the place, make it look as if it's hopelessly flooded and you're trying to make the most of it. Which you pretty much are.

You'd be surprised by where you can put items in the interior.

On the exterior, try to find as many ways to cram your various items into various places as possible, without overdoing it. For example, If you take an immediate left when you enter the land, you'll see a broken bridge. I made it look like a long-dead dragon had destroyed it by putting some of a dragon skeleton close to the edge.

So, Sunken Palace is actually pretty nice.