Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I'm hoping a lot of the cool housing items are carried over. After doing the quests I took my time looking through and I like a lot of them. Can't wait to see if they come out on live.

Hoping for a few new crafting recipes as well.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I tried the test realm yesterday( Aug. 4) it woudnt let me in the first room for 3 hours and then once I got in he wasnt there and after 10 minutes of logging in and out trying to get him to appear. it booted me from the game. I hope they're reading all of the message board comments and bug reports. I think they should take the test realm offline untill they fix it.( Untill they fix it, the test realm is useless.)

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
I've had the same problem as everyone else when bleys isn't in the room for the spiral cup quest

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
When i enter the room where you fight the guy the test realm crashes on me

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Proffesser What if You Complete it Is that all? thats the end of the place like come on?

JohnDragonspear
School: Fire

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I got in to beat the first opponent, but immediately after I beat him I got a run-time error and had to reboot my computer. I was given credit for the quest, though, and carried on to the next quests.

I love this world, I am looking forward to it going live.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I was finally able to get past the first quest. I have to say, I like Wysteria a lot, but, and I sent in 'suggestions,' I think KI needs to take a serious look at the bosses. Cheating we can deal with to an extent, but some of the bosses are doing what those in Celestia do. And that Helephant quest...yeah, that's just ridiculous.

This world is for level 25+. If a legendary ice wizard loses over 2,000 life in one battle, there's no way a level 25 wizard will be able to stay alive.

Please rethink and revise...because aside from those issues, this world is a blast! :)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
I was finally able to get past the first quest. I have to say, I like Wysteria a lot, but, and I sent in 'suggestions,' I think KI needs to take a serious look at the bosses. Cheating we can deal with to an extent, but some of the bosses are doing what those in Celestia do. And that Helephant quest...yeah, that's just ridiculous.

This world is for level 25+. If a legendary ice wizard loses over 2,000 life in one battle, there's no way a level 25 wizard will be able to stay alive.

Please rethink and revise...because aside from those issues, this world is a blast! :)

I must fully agree with you, I did that helephant tower a lot, used a lot of crowns trying to defeat it. still i have to defeat that tower, the final boss in there is worse than the first floor, he is storm and removes even the storm converts. So for a level 25 character who ends up with that quest there is no way for them to win.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
hopefully by tues. they will reset the crowns so i can have another go at the helephant tower, i am running through the crowns on life just with the helehant alone. we shall see what happens, heck i even bought a gift card to use on crowns to be bad its only for the live game

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Wolflover48 wrote:
I tried to get into the room with the same boss and get booted out of the game. Then upon entering the game again get booted again almost every time.

Happens to me too! Seems alot of players have this problem at most, 1/4 of this message board has this problem posted. :( :?

I hope KI reads these posts. I don't like getting sent to my desktop every few minutes.

Kiera Dreamleaf lvl 43

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i just finish the main quest line in Wysteria and did not do any of the side quest to leave me some fun to finish but i think there is a bit too much or the errand run in this world and you will kinda find out something about your self too in how you emotions run by having to deal with these people but all in all they are a good sort and actually you will be surprised in the end.
oh yea do the side quest as they appear to you it will make it more fun.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
I cant figure out what i need to do to get my life card? I want the totally awesome healing card called steamroller card but need help the teacher wont even talk to me but non of them will talk to me so i cant train any spells
and the shop signs say they have merchandise but when i go in they have only 1/3 to 1/2 half of their merchandise

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Wysteria was once a trade post and pleasant enough small town in the Wizard City cluster, not too far away but of little consequence in the overall scheme of things, until a magical incident occurred that caused a crawling vine to grow and completely overrun the town.

Players who are level 25 or higher should speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower. He will offer you the quest "To the Registrar".

I am level 60. I went to Ambrose's tower in the regular Wizard 101 game. He has nothing to say to me. I was hoping to learn how to run the test realm. Am I missing something. How do I access login to the test realm?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Before, when I used to enter the room to defeat Bleys, it would exit me out of wizard101. But all I had to do was reboot my computer. Now I am up to Tower Of The Helephant. Its so hard

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Wolflover48 wrote:
I tried to get into the room with the same boss and get booted out of the game. Then upon entering the game again get booted again almost every time.

Just reboot your computer, it will work. That happened to me all the time. I reported the same thing.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
Ever since the last patch to include Wysteria I've had trouble with the friends list that loads very slowly almost takes 4 - 5 minutes no matter which character I load into. There's no data loading as I even went clear to ravenwood to a realm that has less people to see if it loads faster but same result. Yesterday in fact I lost my friends list for a brief moment then it re-appeared over and over again. I couldn't even add friends to it.

Just like what's mentioned before in some topics that even with a patch doesn't mean all is fixed chances are there was a mistake or a bug that needs to be re patched somewhere.

Please fix this as it's kinda annoying right now.

Also is there a chance for a Experience Cap Increase? Being stuck on 60 since Celestia and having all these quests with XP doesn't really make me want to give into the game much cause it's just extras that I'd be getting instead of wanting to level up like before.

And yes Wysteria is good it actually led me into Winter Tusk which was as usual haha.

Ryan Dragonshield
Fire, Legend

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Holy cow talk about cheating! I finaly made it to the last round of the tournament and fought Randolf Spellshine and the blank profanity blank throws 3 to 4 spells per round. Shield/damage Vampire Damage/shield and on top of that wipes any shields you have on you. Come on programmers we know the "Pigs" cheat, but isn't unlimited Vampires a little overboard?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ldaring wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

I must fully agree with you, I did that helephant tower a lot, used a lot of crowns trying to defeat it. still i have to defeat that tower, the final boss in there is worse than the first floor, he is storm and removes even the storm converts. So for a level 25 character who ends up with that quest there is no way for them to win.

The Helephant tower is for level 60 wizards only, meaning that those who haven't reached that requirement cannot access that quest. I got killed within 2 hits when attempting to solo it, but I may give it another go, if I can get my old Waterworks team together. I agree that it's ridiculous, since the enemies have gotten more advanced and we haven't- and that stresses me out, to the point that it's not fun.

In any case, happy travels. :)

Laura Shadowsong,
Master of Balance

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
I have already finished wysteria in my storm account and i loved it! I just wish the place was bigger. Is it going to be added to over time i wonder?

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Jessica2417 wrote:
Is Wysteria the world after Celestia? I am hearing a lot that it's not.

Nope, it's just a fun little side-world to keep everyone entertained- at least until they raise the level-cap (which I'm hoping they will, eventually). It's for level 25+, though there IS that scary helephant tower for us legendary folk...

Happy travels,

L.S.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Wysteria was once a trade post and pleasant enough small town in the Wizard City cluster, not too far away but of little consequence in the overall scheme of things, until a magical incident occurred that caused a crawling vine to grow and completely overrun the town.

Players who are level 25 or higher should speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower. He will offer you the quest "To the Registrar".

I just think Wysteria is a waste of time and boring

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
ldaring wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

And the Tower of the Helephant is Legendary only. So all of those complaints are dealt with.