Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The paintings in the hall where Benedict is

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
What do you think the people in the paintings are? I think they are people who have won the spiral cup. If so, then Malistaire has won it!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
lewski wrote:
What do you think the people in the paintings are? I think they are people who have won the spiral cup. If so, then Malistaire has won it!

I don't know what they are for. Maybe just decoration.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
If that is true, then Ambrose and the Mooshu emperor guy have also won it. :D

Patrick Dragonblood
Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I believe the paintings ARE of wizards who have won the Spiral Cup.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Wouldn't it be seriously cool if they added your wizard's picture? It would only show up on that character of course, or else the hall would be horribly crowded with all the wizards who ever completed Wysteria. I hope they add this, it would be soooo cool! :D

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Have you noticed there are wands where the cup is? Its the same number as the number of portraits to. There is a look a like of malistaires staff as well as a wand pictured on one of the portraits. Perhaps the winners wands are displayed as well as they're faces?

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
It's probably wizards that have won the spiral cup. Malistaire, Ambrose, and the Emperor are all powerful so they probably have won the spiral cup before.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
JLALELIL1234 on Sep 27, 2012 wrote:
Wouldn't it be seriously cool if they added your wizard's picture? It would only show up on that character of course, or else the hall would be horribly crowded with all the wizards who ever completed Wysteria. I hope they add this, it would be soooo cool! :D
yup. just plain awesomeness xD

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Go Malistaire! I'll be with him!
Emma Emaraldsword pvl 45