Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Needing help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I am a level 74 Myth and I still haven't finished Wysteria. I know it sucks. Anyways, that quest "Tower of the Helephant" I have tried to do that..I even had friends help me. But I cant seem to beat it. Is there a trick or tip or some kind of way to defeat that tower so I can finally hand in that quest? I was thinking to just leave it alone until I finished the game,then I can go back to finish it. There are a couple of quests that I have from worlds that I haven't finished yet.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
PixiePrincess26 on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 74 Myth and I still haven't finished Wysteria. I know it sucks. Anyways, that quest "Tower of the Helephant" I have tried to do that..I even had friends help me. But I cant seem to beat it. Is there a trick or tip or some kind of way to defeat that tower so I can finally hand in that quest? I was thinking to just leave it alone until I finished the game,then I can go back to finish it. There are a couple of quests that I have from worlds that I haven't finished yet.
I would skip it until you're higher level, unless you find a team of people that want to farm it for mastery amulets. There's really no reason to do it except the amulets.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Did you know you don't have to finish that quest right away. you can wait until you are stronger to do it.