Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Chester droors a solo only battle ?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Just wondering because once I enter the earth class room I can no longer realm hop and I never see any other wizards in the area outside the earth classroom leading me to believe me it is a solo quest

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Balance princess on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
Just wondering because once I enter the earth class room I can no longer realm hop and I never see any other wizards in the area outside the earth classroom leading me to believe me it is a solo quest
No. He is a solo quest. But you can't "repeat" him. You can join your friends or other players to help them.

This link gives more details on him:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Chester_Droors

And there is a "note" on that link that says: "Note: Despite an update claiming the contrary, this boss is not repeatable. You may however help a friend with their quest."

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I don't think so, but I've never seen anyone waiting either. Of course I don't see a lot of people in Wysteria anymore anyway. Try asking friends to port in; that's how you'll know for sure.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Well it can be done solo but I prefer to bring friends Along . I just defeated him today just to let you know.

Brittany Summer Adept lvl 29 fire And also first comment

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AluraMist2 on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
No. He is a solo quest. But you can't "repeat" him. You can join your friends or other players to help them.

This link gives more details on him:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Chester_Droors

And there is a "note" on that link that says: "Note: Despite an update claiming the contrary, this boss is not repeatable. You may however help a friend with their quest."
Sorry, typo, meant to say "he is NOT a solo quest".

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
You can enter his classroom solo, however, you can ask a friend to teleport to you. I was a level 26 student, so imagine how difficult that was.

I had asked 3 friends to help me, and they showed up on the screen and helped me teach him a lesson! You can only do him once, though, to return and defeat him again you would have to go with a friend who is new in his class.

Hope this helped!

" Knowledge is key, my friends." Katie Duskleaf, level 46

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Blackdarkchocolate on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Well it can be done solo but I prefer to bring friends Along . I just defeated him today just to let you know.

Brittany Summer Adept lvl 29 fire And also first comment
Congragulations! I agree. Friends is easier. I tried many times without, and failed. But when i brought friends it made it a whole lot better.

Angela Gem
Level 71
Life School

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
no it doesn't have to be a solo fight. I went with 3 other people. although if your having trouble defeating him, put a bunch of traps and blades and a powerful spell and he is dead. because im sure everyone has realized he has a healing spell.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
basketballchamp8 on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
no it doesn't have to be a solo fight. I went with 3 other people. although if your having trouble defeating him, put a bunch of traps and blades and a powerful spell and he is dead. because im sure everyone has realized he has a healing spell.
Please tell me what are the traps?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sweet qky on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Please tell me what are the traps?
Traps and those boost spells you cast on an opponent. Blades are the boosts you cast on yourself.
At this level, you should already know that.

His cheat is simple; cast a trap on him (and do not use it right away) and he stops healing himself.

Death trap: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_Trap

Professor Droors info: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Chester_Droors