Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

houses?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
When will Watchtower Hall and Sunken Palace be out on the live realm? I really want to buy the hall and i'd like to know when i can get it.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
When will Watchtower Hall and Sunken Palace be out on the live realm? I really want to buy the hall and i'd like to know when i can get it.
8)
Same here, i made a topic myself asking this. Any body out there that can help us with this? -Sean Flame, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
well wysteria is live but in the crown shop they are not there but maybe they will show up soon

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
8)

Yea, a lot of threads are on this topic. My guess (Notice GUESS) is they listened to my post. 2 weeks ago or so, I posted a topic on how the cat was so annoying in previewing houses lol. They said they would take it into consideration as a lot of wizards agreed with me. I think they are working on making the cat Optional. It's my guess though so I don't know.

James Skullwielder
legendary necromancer
~Death is the future, life is the past~