Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant Tower Quest=Waste of Life

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
64
Castorez wrote:
So we've been doing the Helephant Tower for 4 hours... And we just could not complete it. We're all legendaries too. This is a direct message to Wizard101 to lower how long it takes, and the difficulty. Most people end up quitting after the first boss cause of how long it takes... Then after it are like 7 more floors, until a semi-boss, and then the real boss.. All in all, do not do this until Wizard101 lowers the standards. Right now it is nearly impossible unless you 'no-life' it. We have yet to complete it. I was so excited to do it, so I bought membership just for it.. Worst thing I EVER bought. I want my refund

I have to agree with you because i did both the main bosses and i got nothing useful Not even a snack or something and this takes more time then ww but has a less drop chance in everyhting?! It just is better to do the WW.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
8
Since this is my last day in Wizard101, I decided to give the Helephant Tower Quest in Pegasus way one more try. After an hour an a half and fifteen henchmen, I got beat. No surprise. I've heard people clain they beat the tower their first time out. I have done it three times and never got anywhere. It's this double standard that caused me to give up on Wizard101 ... They (the NPC characters) can cheat, but we get banned if we (human players) do. I'll come back in the free area and sit in my castle and tend my plants. But I won't spend any money in game.

There are five such battles that were supposed to "Challenge" upper level players. Challenge them to do what? I also noticed with my second wizard the psychology of the risk-reward structure in how Kingisle gets players to voluntarily spend money over and over again for playing an oversized version of the old Sega game; "Might and Magic" (with a teeny bit of D&D thrown in).

I'll not miss those I met here, because I'll be in from time to time to chat and enterain at my castle, And I definitly won't miss the recent urge on Kingisle's part to grab profits and offer less in return. It's a business, I can relate. There are many better MOORPG games that are better and I am advising people to give them a shot and save yourself the headache of needing crowns,

TTFN!!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
17
Hey I agree it is hard I am a fire legend. We should contact a adminustrator and see if it is possible to even beat this tower!!!

Malvin Skyrunner
Fire school
level 60

Edited by Professor Greyrose for language.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
14
The reason why they made the tower of the helephant so long because its for LEGENDARYS. They should have decent stats by then. And because your a legendary when you do this tower,there is nothing to do so this tower is a REAL challenge for wizards.It took about 11 trys to do this cause i was stuck on the last boss,or i didnt have enough time. Here are some tips on doing the tower of the helephant-BRING A LIFE WIZARD this is a MUST need for healing.Also,bring anyone that is strong,especially strorm for his levy. Also bring a balance wizard to buff the storm wizards attacks.The last wizard can be anyone,or no one.Last but not least ask your mom if she has any plans that require you to be taken with her. If not,do the tower of helephant.If she does for more then 1-2 hours,then dont. I hope this helped all of you guys and thanks. Ahhhhhhh memories memories Nathan Icehunter,Legendary ice wizard

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
6
I timed it, and it took me around 45 minutes each time. Did your team fight a lot? (By fight I mean with each other, not monsters.)

~Fallon Dragongem~
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
5
Look, even though it makes you want to tear your hair out in frustration, and yes the first battle might take an hour, it might be a chance to prove you have the power to win. Look, I did it with only three people on my first try, a fire, a storm, and a death. Even though we had to flee and come back again and again, it was doable, even though it took four hours to complete. Look, what i am saying is, if you don't like it, don't try it, but if you try, you'll come out the better.
~Jason Dragontamer~

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
36
gambit784 wrote:
what i say about that is that helephant tower is way to tough and the ones say they beat it well i dont beleive ya because we have tryed over ten times and nothing so what i am say they need to let us attack twice to make it even and that not the only thing wrong with this game there is so much more that needs to be worked on i have done quest and it shows i still have them or quest i have done it says you can bring four player but want let no one enter me my self and hundreds of other players are tired of trying on this game and tired of paying for nothing all that money wasted i think just saying how a lot of us feel to the rest good luck



So you don't believe people that say they finished this tower well you're wrong I see people with the badge Liberator of the Helephant which of course means they finished this tower

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
36
MerDePrankster wrote:
Since this is my last day in Wizard101, I decided to give the Helephant Tower Quest in Pegasus way one more try. After an hour an a half and fifteen henchmen, I got beat. No surprise. I've heard people clain they beat the tower their first time out. I have done it three times and never got anywhere. It's this double standard that caused me to give up on Wizard101 ... They (the NPC characters) can cheat, but we get banned if we (human players) do. I'll come back in the free area and sit in my castle and tend my plants. But I won't spend any money in game.

There are five such battles that were supposed to "Challenge" upper level players. Challenge them to do what? I also noticed with my second wizard the psychology of the risk-reward structure in how Kingisle gets players to voluntarily spend money over and over again for playing an oversized version of the old Sega game; "Might and Magic" (with a teeny bit of D&D thrown in).

I'll not miss those I met here, because I'll be in from time to time to chat and enterain at my castle, And I definitly won't miss the recent urge on Kingisle's part to grab profits and offer less in return. It's a business, I can relate. There are many better MOORPG games that are better and I am advising people to give them a shot and save yourself the headache of needing crowns,

TTFN!!


Just to let you know people that read this post you'll have to spend money on any other games you play. My friend played this one game and you have to spend money on it just like any other game.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
116
Nicitas wrote:
Really now!
Why do people complain about this so much? I just finished it and it was difficult, but not nearly as hard as people said it would be. And it is a SIDE QUEST. IF it was a main, i could understand, but SIDE? really.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
Talon Battleblade Legendary Theurgist
8)


I think one of the reasons people complain about it so much is because the rewards for completing the tower are not equal to the difficulty of it. Another reason is some people, like me, collect badges and so it sits in my quest book unfinished because after 5 or 6 hours of working on it we were not able to beat it. We had to keep starting the final boss over because it took so long to run all the way back down - the other person would die before we could get back (after dieing). Course it would have helped if we had dispels :(

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
2
I tried to complete this tower twice. The second time I was successful after over 6 hours, multiple deaths. I could barely jump for joy since it was 2:30 in the morning and I was exhausted. I got crackers a useless hat, dagger and outfit. This tower was not worth it. Then I got pop-up to talk to ambrose, the head of my school, and guy at waterfall in trition. I went to all three and they did not have a quest for me. So I have no quests, and I cant talk the characters I need to talk to. So I pop on tonight the game is broken. I am considering cancelling my membership and demandingmy money back. I am very diappointed in the game.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
9
Castorez wrote:
So we've been doing the Helephant Tower for 4 hours... And we just could not complete it. We're all legendaries too. This is a direct message to Wizard101 to lower how long it takes, and the difficulty. Most people end up quitting after the first boss cause of how long it takes... Then after it are like 7 more floors, until a semi-boss, and then the real boss.. All in all, do not do this until Wizard101 lowers the standards. Right now it is nearly impossible unless you 'no-life' it. We have yet to complete it. I was so excited to do it, so I bought membership just for it.. Worst thing I EVER bought. I want my refund


a character of mine and a couple friends beat it easly :]

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
25
MasterKhalil12 wrote:
I really cant say anything cause I am only level 51 but what I do know is since ur a legend u obviously did big ben so that means u should have some experience with this type of stuff. And since u said it was really hard just keep doing big ben as practice and try equipping new spells, just because someones a high lvl doesnt mean other spells cant be used. Try prisms also if u need help with someone who resists and if they put -80 on that school buy a different wand. But most importantly get gear that gives u lots of critical and health. Good Luck!!
are you crazy the first mob in bb is two rats in t o helephant it is 4 bosses two are easy the others have like17000 health

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Sorry if this may seem rude but its the honest truth in my opinion

At first, everyone complains
'Oh KingsIsle! This game is sooo easy! Its lame! I want tougher stuff!'
Now here we are, KingsIsle finally gave us something a little more difficult and look were we are at!
'Oh KingsIsle! This agme is sooo hard! Its lame! I want simpler stuff!'

Now what do you want? They gave us celestia, people complained, they gave us wysteria, pretty easy, people complain, they give us tower of the helephant, people flip out!

Come on! Not realistic! Make up your mind!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
1
I just wanted to know what level do you have to be on to do this quest? I do feel really sorry for you though!!