Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Group needed for Tower of the Helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hello everyone,
I need help to complete the Tower of the Helephant Quest and am looking for volunteers
I am a level 75 wizard. I would like to complete this quest this week (it's spring break so I have some extra time). So if you see this before March 8th and are interested please message me.
Thanks,
Alura Soulsong

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Alura,

I will be happy to do the tower of helephant with you as I also need to finish it. I got to the last boss and died months ago, so I just gave up. But then I didn't have a great team either lol. You are death and I am balance, so it would be awesome if we could get a life and storm wizard to join us. Let me know when you were thinking of doing it this week. I am usually in the game on weeknights EST, so anytime after 8:00PM EST any night this week should work for me.

Autumn Wild Heart
Exalted

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hey Autumn, :)
That's great we just need two more to join us! I was thinking either Wednesday or Thursday night if either time works for you? I'll be online after 8:00pm EST as well.

Alura Soulsong

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Ok Alura. I have a life friend I will ask if they can join us. Maybe we will luck out and find a storm
Wizard also. Thursday night sounds great. Let's try to meet at 9:00pm EST at the tower of the helephant in realm Leprechaun. (For luck lol). Lmk if that works for you. Hopefully I won't be alone but if I am, we can try team up. Let me know if that works for you. As I write this it is Tuesday night 3/3 at 10pm EST. Look forward to meeting you soon and finally beating Lorestriker!!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Ok Autumn, sounds great! Thursday night it is; i'll be there with bells on.
May luck be with us :)
~Alura

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
If anyone is reading this and needs to do Tower of the Helephant... Alura and I tried it two weeks ago and failed at Lorestriker. We also made the mistake of going in with two other death wizards, one that left us about 3/4 the way through the dungeon. We would love it if a storm or myth wizard would volunteer, (power hitter) AND a life wizard or someone who can heal and also dispel death and ice spells. Someone who will stay and FINISH it would be nice.

Alura is Death and I am Balance and we are both good fighters so we can do it relatively fast with a decent team. Help us out?

Autumn Wild Heart
Exalted