Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fighting Teacher quests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Hey people and KI. I have seen in the Raven wood news you are able to fight some Wysteria teachers again. I did wysteria so long ago I forgot where that dungeon was located. Any help please? I will be very thankful.
Justin Firethief Level 80 Life Archmage..

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
burger8 wrote:
Hey people and KI. I have seen in the Raven wood news you are able to fight some Wysteria teachers again. I did wysteria so long ago I forgot where that dungeon was located. Any help please? I will be very thankful.

i thought we didnt have to fight them
i must be missing something

well chester droors is far back in the earth classroom ( up the stairs near the big tree he use to stand at)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
burger8 wrote:

well chester droors is far back in the earth classroom ( up the stairs near the big tree he use to stand at)
I didn't hear anything of the sort.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Guye17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
burger8 wrote:

I didn't hear anything of the sort.

Well I seriously read it in the Ravenwood news. I emailed W101 and they said they wouldnt tell me cause it would be spoiling.

Explorer
May 10, 2011
When u go back to fight chester droors the next time he wont be there u can only beat him one time only.