Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester Droors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Does anyone know if there's a way to rebattle chester droors? I've been trying to find a way but I just can't. Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2015
I agree with you. Chester Droors is not a good opponent. The three on one battle is almost impossible to deal with alone. If you attempt to summon a minion you may easily run into a problem. The cheat. Chester droors is not too difficult to deal with alone, but with three on one battle it makes every turn very valuable because they could each cast a one pip attack which is about 100 damage each. That's 300 damage every turn and the cheat makes you cast a trap at some point which is a valuable turn, and 300 health wasted!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
place a trap on hmi and he stops cheating. Make sure to use a trap from a school other than yours so you dont clean it off. Elemental or Spirit traps are a good idea so you can use the one from your school and leave the others floating around him

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
What I meant was to rebattle him, I've already beaten him. I thought he was pretty easy, but I want to try to farm him. I can't respawn him for some reason. So could someone help?