Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar-like place in wysteria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Ok so i was in wysteria, and i got gear for fire school only and since you can't trade, i wanted to get something out of it so i tried to find a store where i could get a decent amount of money for it and the bazaar in wizard city is far away from WS ( wysteria ). All i could find was a robe store and i could only sell it for 20 gold.

If there is a bazaar like place in WS can you please tell me where it is?

Nicole Blueleaf level 33,

Administrator
You can sell straight from your backpack, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#inventory

You can now sell items that are in your inventory and bank via Quick Sell which is accessible from a button in your backpack page

The items you sell directly from your backpack will sell at the rate of a normal shopkeeper, not the Bazaar

Players who are at or near max gold will see the 'Trash' button instead of the 'Quick Sell' button
Mounts, Pets, Houses and Crowns Items cannot be sold through 'Quick Sell'

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole Blueleaf on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
Ok so i was in wysteria, and i got gear for fire school only and since you can't trade, i wanted to get something out of it so i tried to find a store where i could get a decent amount of money for it and the bazaar in wizard city is far away from WS ( wysteria ). All i could find was a robe store and i could only sell it for 20 gold.

If there is a bazaar like place in WS can you please tell me where it is?

Nicole Blueleaf level 33,
The Bazaar is hardly far, and you don't have to run and sell something the second you receive it. :) If you're in a big hurry, hit your 'home' button then go to the Bazaar from there.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Selling some things at the bazaar like some of the normal stuff can give you extra gold but i know that there is a quicksell button when your inventory :)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
You can sell straight from your backpack, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#inventory

You can now sell items that are in your inventory and bank via Quick Sell which is accessible from a button in your backpack page

The items you sell directly from your backpack will sell at the rate of a normal shopkeeper, not the Bazaar

Players who are at or near max gold will see the 'Trash' button instead of the 'Quick Sell' button
Mounts, Pets, Houses and Crowns Items cannot be sold through 'Quick Sell'
I do know you can sell from backpack but i really would like to get more gold than that. Thanks for replies guys!

Nicole Blueleaf Level 33,

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Nope there is not. But you can sell from backpack, click go home button select the world wizard city and walk or ride to the bazaar.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Well I always mark my location and go home. Then Go to the bazaar and get your mana back. Before you know it, just port back! Then you will be right where you left off

Alyssa Darkheart, Lvl. 33