Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
I have been recently farming Zeus for the gear on my wizard that is level 31. I was wondering if you could add a chest because the drop rates are low.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
There are no drop rates. It's just the luck of the draw, sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2015
Mark, thats what drop rates are. There is a percentage that an item will drop when you defeat a boss. And so all the percentages for a drop are added together and depending if probability favors you or not you will or wont get your desired gear.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I have some things to reply that might help a little.
1.Did you bring 2 to 3 players along.If so then you might have a more chance of getting that gear and get more loot.(More loot)=more chance.
2.Its not just that you get gear you don't want.Its supposed to drop different class clothes with maybe the same drop rate.So if you were farming for it then you could have a unlikely chance to get it.
3.Did you stay around for quite a time to wait for Zeus to reappear?If you didn't do that then that might be a problem.This could work on several or some bosses.But the spawn is only 1 time so bring friends if your teammates left.
Logan Darkwraithlvl51.