Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards, did you see Sunken City's new SK Boss?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
If there are some strong Wizards that may not know yet, but Sunken City's gotten a new Skeleton Key boss, located a bit past Marla, & you need a Stone Skeleton Key to face it's new boss, Simon the Sayer. You should check out the amazing unique loot Simon drops, especially his own pet & Daniel's unique wand!

Just to let you know, Daniel made this boss with the co-operation of KI & Make-A-Wish, which is very amazing, & I'm very thankful for Daniel for creating that new Skeleton Key boss! If Daniel is around the forums, I would like to give him my greatest thanks for that marvelous creation, & KI & Make-A-Wish! You really made that wish a reality!

KI, I am amazed you added a new SK boss before Polaris went Live. I really would like of you to make more new SK bosses, even Wooden, Stone, & Gold SK bosses!

Once again, my thanks to Daniel, KI, & Make-A-Wish for this amazing creation! Hope we get to see more wishes made by Make-A-Wish soon!

Hero
May 07, 2015
Trimond297 on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
If there are some strong Wizards that may not know yet, but Sunken City's gotten a new Skeleton Key boss, located a bit past Marla, & you need a Stone Skeleton Key to face it's new boss, Simon the Sayer. You should check out the amazing unique loot Simon drops, especially his own pet & Daniel's unique wand!

Just to let you know, Daniel made this boss with the co-operation of KI & Make-A-Wish, which is very amazing, & I'm very thankful for Daniel for creating that new Skeleton Key boss! If Daniel is around the forums, I would like to give him my greatest thanks for that marvelous creation, & KI & Make-A-Wish! You really made that wish a reality!

KI, I am amazed you added a new SK boss before Polaris went Live. I really would like of you to make more new SK bosses, even Wooden, Stone, & Gold SK bosses!

Once again, my thanks to Daniel, KI, & Make-A-Wish for this amazing creation! Hope we get to see more wishes made by Make-A-Wish soon!
awesome when i get a stone key that what im going to do lol

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Marla is in several places in Sunken City. Could you be a bit more specific where. Is it outside the dungeon or inside? Thanks.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Davidfire school on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
Marla is in several places in Sunken City. Could you be a bit more specific where. Is it outside the dungeon or inside? Thanks.
Inside, near the instance's one exit before you talk to her, just to the left, you'll find the Stone Lock. It's easy.