Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who's better???!!!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
29
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
234
Well uh.....
I like death better (just in my opinion) and ummm why did you say death thinks they are sooooooooo much better? If you go to a few of the "death clubs" and "fire clubs" and "ice clubs" their always gonna say "FIRE ROCKS!!" or "ICE IS THE BEST!!!!" or "DEATH RULES!!!!" I'm death and I don't think I rule over everybody else, so why are you making death look like a bunch of fools?
Oh "Mr. evil" as you call it, never wanted to be evil.
But anyways why are you saying death thinks their better than everyone else?

Can't we cheer for our own school?


Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
24
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
6
No! It just matters about strategy so all wizard typs are equal to me! It just matters how you use your spells.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
234
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
12
What? Wizard city is every element. Firecat Ally is Fire Triton Avenue is Storm Cyclop's Lane is Myth That Colosus Place is Ice Unicorn Way is life Nightside is Death. But I think life is better because it's more stratagetic.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
I currently have 4 wizards--Life (grandmaster), Balance (Grandmaster), Fire (Level 48) and Death (Level 9). So far life is my favorite, and balance my least favorite.

I believe all the schools are equal with their own strengths and weakness. Everyone plays a little different causing them to have a favorite school that they play better than others. I just happen to play life better than balance or fire. Learning the stragadies (sp?) of each of the different schools i have played has been fun.

Hannah Lifebringer--Life
Hannah Earthbreaker--Balance
Hannah Summerglade--Fire
Hannah Silverhorn--Death

Survivor
May 04, 2009
15
Death Wizards have:
Lady BlackHope
Wormguts
Malistaire

Life Wizards have:
Moolinda Woo
Goblers
Unicrons

So which one is better:
Balance
Just because we are.

=======================
All kidding aside , Each school has its good points ad its bad points. Every one will like different combos of schools too. I have read how good Balance is paired with life or ice , yet I like it paired with Storm. My sister and her husband like the death school , they like to mix up the secondaries as well. Taking different spells from each.

So just pick the school that sounds coolest to you and run with it. It is alright if , in your mind , it is the best school around. just don't go pushing it on others and ruining there liking of there school.
=========================

This game , like a lot of others , is about having fun and not taking things to seriously. SO , have fun.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
29
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!
ok look darkstorm whatever i know you don't think so but most of the weird o's i've seen are guess what! DEATH!!!!!! and they are all like i will crush you! and whatever! so did i say i i HATE DEATH!!! THEY SO BAD!!!!!! no! all i asked was your opinion i gave mine and i thank all of you who gave theirs :) again i didn't say i hate death!!!!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
21
megan329 wrote:
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!
ok look darkstorm whatever i know you don't think so but most of the weird o's i've seen are guess what! DEATH!!!!!! and they are all like i will crush you! and whatever! so did i say i i HATE DEATH!!! THEY SO BAD!!!!!! no! all i asked was your opinion i gave mine and i thank all of you who gave theirs :) again i didn't say i hate death!!!!
Look to you! You can't be all tough. You may not know what you are doing. I know darkstorm and she has WAY more xp than you. Back off!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
21
Lets just say that death is strong... and can kill easily...

And life heals...really well... and without healing we couldn't survive any battles!

So lets say you are life with death as secondary or death with life as secondary... you can kill and lvl up well and at the same time you can also heal to keep yourself healthily up on top!

Everyone who thinks death or life is better than the other needs to rethink and take some time to realize what it is really like.

Take the time!! You'll eventually see what I mean!

And like darkstorm said... Everyone has a right to root for their own schools and may not b trying to offend you while doing it!

Good job to ALL schools!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
11
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!



So people think life is good cause of it high accuracy and its healing spells but death has sacrifice which is a healing spell and can really do some damages with curse and feint. P.S i have a magus death and he can already handle battles in dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
22
IamLezul wrote:
BALANCE IS BEST! Not an opinon, plain truth.



why isnt there a balance club!? oh and i am balance too. but i dont even think it is the best. i mean it is decent, but yea.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
29
megwizzo wrote:
Lets just say that death is strong... and can kill easily...

And life heals...really well... and without healing we couldn't survive any battles!

So lets say you are life with death as secondary or death with life as secondary... you can kill and lvl up well and at the same time you can also heal to keep yourself healthily up on top!

Everyone who thinks death or life is better than the other needs to rethink and take some time to realize what it is really like.

Take the time!! You'll eventually see what I mean!

And like darkstorm said... Everyone has a right to root for their own schools and may not b trying to offend you while doing it!

Good job to ALL schools!
ok thats just awesome what you said right there is the truth and i hope that dark stoem guy read that!! :D

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
20
people just chill
every school is unique
it's not the school that makes you tough it's the technique of the player!
you can be part death and life or any other school but you might not have a good technique

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
38
Balance best. No arguing. it because A lot of mana a lot of health and more of the best good traps and blades with judge.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
bobtiger wrote:
Balance best. No arguing. it because A lot of mana a lot of health and more of the best good traps and blades with judge.
So every day i constantly see people saying balance is best because of judgement! SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? if we took away judgement balance would crumble into little bite-size peices? If it weren't for balances high power pip chance and power play, judgement is basically a garbage spell(not saying balance or judgement is weak so dont get angry at me please )

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Lol, this proves how upset people can get from a couple of replys. For all the people that disagree with me, I was 100% kidding.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
megan329 wrote:
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!
ok look darkstorm whatever i know you don't think so but most of the weird o's i've seen are guess what! DEATH!!!!!! and they are all like i will crush you! and whatever! so did i say i i HATE DEATH!!! THEY SO BAD!!!!!! no! all i asked was your opinion i gave mine and i thank all of you who gave theirs :) again i didn't say i hate death!!!!


Most death ppl say that because, guess what? THEY CAN CRUSH YOU!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
18
My opinion is that I think that all schools are equally awesome and good, but not anything is completely perfect or better. If you think something is soooo perfect it not might be so perfect at all. Everything has a flaw. Don't say anything bad about what I just said. Valuable lesson in life man!!!






Kristen MoonShard
Level:32
(I'm too awesome for all of you!) (Joking)
P.S. Btw i'm Ice

Delver
Sep 01, 2009
265
megwizzo wrote:
Lets just say that death is strong... and can kill easily...

And life heals...really well... and without healing we couldn't survive any battles!

So lets say you are life with death as secondary or death with life as secondary... you can kill and lvl up well and at the same time you can also heal to keep yourself healthily up on top!

Everyone who thinks death or life is better than the other needs to rethink and take some time to realize what it is really like.

Take the time!! You'll eventually see what I mean!

And like darkstorm said... Everyone has a right to root for their own schools and may not b trying to offend you while doing it!

Good job to ALL schools!


I am a Grand Life with Death as my second school. It makes fighting a lot of fun, plus with prisms, I can reign damage on either Life or Death. Want to know why this is a good combination? Try Moo Shu-farming for pet drops against Life bosses, or equipment against Death bosses, is made a lot easier when you have both schools under your belt, so to speak. Life and Death are polar opposites, but the perfect combo for me! And I agree-good job to all schools! Erin Dawn Weaver

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
13
IamLezul wrote:
BALANCE IS BEST! Not an opinon, plain truth.
actuyl agree because it has a little bit of EVREYTHING











Defender
Jul 15, 2009
126
I like life. You get to heal yourselt more often then death. You also absorb. Just an opinion though.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
234
megan329 wrote:
megwizzo wrote:
Lets just say that death is strong... and can kill easily...

And life heals...really well... and without healing we couldn't survive any battles!

So lets say you are life with death as secondary or death with life as secondary... you can kill and lvl up well and at the same time you can also heal to keep yourself healthily up on top!

Everyone who thinks death or life is better than the other needs to rethink and take some time to realize what it is really like.

Take the time!! You'll eventually see what I mean!

And like darkstorm said... Everyone has a right to root for their own schools and may not b trying to offend you while doing it!

Good job to ALL schools!
ok thats just awesome what you said right there is the truth and i hope that dark stoem guy read that!! :D


Okay seriously. I am not an evil person, don't start hoping for me to read every post that all schools are equal, I know that.