Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to do after rescue report?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2014
So,i just got a membership and finished the mission where i have to defeat akkiles or however it's pronounced and liberate the kids,but after finishing everything and talking to everyone,i no longer have quests.I searched my quests tab and it said that i dont have any quests.I checked the wiki and it said that i have to beat triton report and danger,danger! but when i go to the people that give me the quests,i can't talk to them.If anyone can tell me where to go,or even add me,i would highly appreciate it!

Thank you!
~Aaron Whisper

Administrator
Hello,

If you have completed Cyclops Lane, you can continue questing in Firecat Alley or Triton Avenue. If you've completed those, visit Merle Ambrose again.

You also might try using the in-game Quest Finder on the last page of your quest log, to help you find nearby quests to complete.

If you've done all of these and still need help, send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will help you find your way.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 12, 2014
Wow,i appreciate the quick reply Ms. Greyrose!
Well,you see,whenever i try to speak to the NPCs that give me the quest,i fail,because i cannot talk to them as they don't have any or .
Thank you!
~Aaron Whisper