Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Dear KI,

I have done the Waterworks more than TEN times and never collected a single hat, robe, and boots of the judgement. I am a Transcended wizard. This was my goal to collect one of these items before i finish all the "course" quest. Now i am frustrated seeing Luska and Sylster keep getting defeated wile they give me nothing but some hat thats now even for my school. . please reply! :( :( :(

farewell, Wizard Name: Luke Skywalker (I thought of this name when I was littler hehehe)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Unfortunately that is the way Waterworks is, some are lucky and get their gear in the first few passes, others may be many before it happens.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
vizio12345 wrote:
Dear KI,

I have done the Waterworks more than TEN times and never collected a single hat, robe, and boots of the judgement. I am a Transcended wizard. This was my goal to collect one of these items before i finish all the "course" quest. Now i am frustrated seeing Luska and Sylster keep getting defeated wile they give me nothing but some hat thats now even for my school. . please reply! :( :( :(

farewell, Wizard Name: Luke Skywalker (I thought of this name when I was littler hehehe)

Don't feel too bad it took me a month to get the boots for my death wiz. Take it from someone who feels and has felt the pain it really is annoying, but its all luck and I don't depend on luck much.

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
have you been collecting the reagents in the waterworks? if so, dont. every time you harvest a reagent, it lowers the drrops you get.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Just keep constantly attcking, get powerful teamates, and the best wishes and good to you.

Autumn Dawnbreeze