Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time for Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2012
I am lvl 32 and just started Mooshu and was wondering when I should go to Aquila.

Please reply .

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
You can do the first part now. There's a nice level 30 wand you'll get in Mt Olympus, and potentially other rewards. Go with a group though, not solo, at least at first.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Once you are level 30 , you can talk to Cyrus Drake, the Myth professor, and he will tell you to go to Aquila!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
carebearlover109 on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I am lvl 32 and just started Mooshu and was wondering when I should go to Aquila.

Please reply .
I would personally go now. The Senator Gear and Zeus gear is OP at that level. Mostly Zeus. So if I was you, start farming Mount Olympus, Young Immortal.

- Alejandro Story
- Alejandro Story

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
NOW!!! The Zeus gear you will get (not on the first try, most likely), is some of the best youll find up until level 40-45. Farm it! Also, there is a wand you get every time you defeat one of the bosses there (forgot the name, its the one before Zeus), and it gives a power pip and +10 damage. Farm it for the Zeus gear, equip the wand, and go back to Mooshu showing those pigs whats up.

Nicholas RavenBlood 100 and others...

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
go to Aquila. it gives good gear for your lvl 30 wizard

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Thanks but there's a bug in the game and it won't let me progress .