Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The great books

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
*Spoiler Alert*

There is this quest where you need to read some books and then talk to different trees. They tell you about the story of the world and how it came, ice had the giants and fire controlled the dragons and storm had something. Bartleby created the world and yeah they told very nice information about the different elements, life, balance and myth but they never once mentioned death. What is their story and why were they not included in this quest?
What do you guys think?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Nicholas IceCaster on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
*Spoiler Alert*

There is this quest where you need to read some books and then talk to different trees. They tell you about the story of the world and how it came, ice had the giants and fire controlled the dragons and storm had something. Bartleby created the world and yeah they told very nice information about the different elements, life, balance and myth but they never once mentioned death. What is their story and why were they not included in this quest?
What do you guys think?
Sounds like the library quest that leads to collecting books around wizard city. This quest is not available till you are level 10 - by then you need to back track some boss towers to complete it so many would probably skip it.

I would be nice if we were directed to the story line though Boris before the Lady Black Hope battle.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I'm not too sure, but all 4 of the other Schools were recently added into Ravenwood, I believe. It gave no records of having any other Teachers before the Drakes teaching the Spirit Schools. Also, Balance doesn't really have a classroom in Ravenwood. Death and Balance most likely are not mentioned, because you do not see a Balance Tree until Krokotopia, and Death until Nightside.