Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talk to a Horse about a Guy bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2021
So I've been on the "talk to a horse about a guy" Quest for a day or so now, I've completed it all up to Private Quinn in Fire cat Alley. When entering fire cat alley, he appears at the entrance as he always does, but there is no option to talk to him. The Quest tracker arrows leads me about 200ft away to the tel hub near Lizzo to a tree and some bushes and it appears he is supposed to be there but he isn't. I've done a fair amount of googling, and haven't found anything with a similar issue, i'm not sure if I'm just being crazy or I am missing something. I thought he may have been tied to another main quest (the Wizard City underground/catacombs) but i can't find anything about that either.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2021
ronnywilde on Dec 7, 2021 wrote:
So I've been on the "talk to a horse about a guy" Quest for a day or so now, I've completed it all up to Private Quinn in Fire cat Alley. When entering fire cat alley, he appears at the entrance as he always does, but there is no option to talk to him. The Quest tracker arrows leads me about 200ft away to the tel hub near Lizzo to a tree and some bushes and it appears he is supposed to be there but he isn't. I've done a fair amount of googling, and haven't found anything with a similar issue, i'm not sure if I'm just being crazy or I am missing something. I thought he may have been tied to another main quest (the Wizard City underground/catacombs) but i can't find anything about that either.
I am having the same problem. Is there a fix for this bug?

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
8 months later and I also have this problem