Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City IMPOSSIBLE!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
O.K. here is some invise for SC.DO NOT SINGLE IT!! I TRY IT AND I BAERLEE MADE IT

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
linwins22 wrote:
Ok can someone help me??? Sunken City is IMPOSSIBLE! My friend told me, the ghosts in the first area of the street, grab you, and bring you into battle??

Is it true? And i need help with with it anyway!

Jordan StormRider, lvl 26

If you need help just ask me and tell me when and what time zone and i'll be there!

Matthew FireRider
Level 36
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
All I got to say is that it was the MOST SIMPLEST quest I did! Oh ya the ghosts do get you but with my friends with me they would get pulled out!

~Jfreezer ~

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
steven1218 wrote:
sparkles360 wrote:
linwins22 wrote:
Ok can someone help me??? Sunken City is IMPOSSIBLE! My friend told me, the ghosts in the first area of the street, grab you, and bring you into battle??

Oh ya it true. I am a lvl 30 and STILL have not done sunken city!
~to embaressed to reveal name
same here i am lvl 30 no sunken city

i did it on my own, level 20 below death wiz. since none of my friends were online, i used crowns to buy me those wizards for hire, i forgot the term. I died twice i think, but I finally finished it :)

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Preacher, it is possible to go the entire way without getting pulled to the streets, it requires timing and hugging the wall.

I did that too but i still get pulled. would you believe a friend's daughter was able to go through the SS w/o getting pulled by getting her magic book open while walking. i tried it but only worked for a few seconds then i got caught. i did try it somewhere else and it worked for a few minutes. but its kinda hard to navigate though, keeps getting bumped along the walls :-)

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
SweetLemonade wrote:
Lol use lvl 50 henchmans they take you along wayy. :)

- Kathy lvl 34

i love using henchmen esp when i'm doing solo, costs me money but heck i wanna play so i buy! :-)

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Personally, I like to save doing Sunken city till my wizard gets to a much higher level. Yes it's true that the ghosts just grab you off the street but being a higher level makes it easier to complete the instance without much help from others.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
sunken city can be done with a low level wizard, it'll take some time but it can be done.
when the first ghosts grab you, concentrate on one and kill him. this goes with all the ones that grab you. if you die and you will, come back fast as possible, they won't grab you this time.
as you get deeper into the dungeon, mark, so when you die you can port back to your mark. when you get into a tower, defeat one of the minions, they will not be there when you get back. this goes for all towers, except ds where if you die you have to start over.
if you use another low level wizard you can use him/her to mark your position, so you can save your mana to fight, and port back to them.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
sparkles360 wrote:
linwins22 wrote:

Oh ya it true. I am a lvl 30 and STILL have not done sunken city!
~to embaressed to reveal name
Hi sparkles 360 I HAD TO SOLO AT LVL 15 AT LVL 30 YOU CAN NOT BEAT IT?by the way person who started this sring if you still looking at this then if you need help just tell me when and where you want to meet.(including area and server).

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
by the way I am currently a lvl 33 theurgist aka healer. my name in the game is blaze titan breaker.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I didn't have any problems doing it on a level 27 Life wizard. My minion kept me alive while I attacked. As with anything else in the game, it's about preparation (deck setup, etc.) and strategy.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
When I did Sunken City for MY FIRSTtime today, they told me to go into a tower but they didn't let me in, do you have to defeat all of the monsters there first?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Well, actually, I'm level 41 and never have done Sunken City. I'm going to do it when I'm level 50. C:

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
fancymay wrote:
Well, actually, I'm level 41 and never have done Sunken City. I'm going to do it when I'm level 50. C:

I am too. I am level 37.
:-)
on my ice wizard